◖16◗ The Chaos

To capture a predator you can't remain the prey. You have to become an equal in every way. ~Anonymous

______ ...... ______

Woman.
A beautiful creature of God, who is gifted with powers that a man could never understand.
A representation of deadly beauty. She doesn't look for a knight but for a sword to rip her enemies with a warm smile on her face.

She is blessed with beauty, love, brains, and rage. She is underestimated by everyone and in return, those idiots get killed by her.

S E D U C E  &  D E S T R O Y

I've always used my femininity as a weapon. People have underestimated me because I was a woman, and that had become my biggest strength. I've used it against them and torn them from flesh to bone.

Those idiots forget that they were born from a woman, wrapped and covered in her blood, they entered this world and saw the first beam of light. The woman who screamed while pushing them out of her womb into this world, the woman who took care of them, nourished them, held their hand, and pushed them forward in life until they could survive on their own. The smile she showed, would be so pure and serene and gave a sense of protection and warmth every time he looked at her, also has the power to become the satanic smirk that would take his life if he tried to hurt her or anyone dear to her. The same woman who cradled him in her arms could rip his throat out.

Men have always considered women as weak creatures, who couldn't protect themselves, forgetting the goddesses they worship every day. Those goddesses whom they beg for good fortune, protection, and luck, were also women.
Their sisters, wives, mothers, children, and friends are women.

This thought always clouded my mind. How foolish were these people to overpower and underestimate the one who is the reason for their existence?

A desperate knock came on the door, interrupting my thoughts, just as I finished combing my hair. I wore a black tank top with black slacks and boots. I let my hair loose and applied some mascara and a little tint on my lips.

The doors flew open and Clara stood there trying to catch her breath.

"What's wrong?" I asked, eyeing her. She was covered in sweat and was panting for air.

"We are under attack," She said.

"Umm... That I know" I said to her as my eyebrows joined in confusion.

"No baby, we, as in this palace is under attack," She said as she threw a gun towards me and I caught it with my hand. I was confused and stared at the gun for a while before the realization hit me.

"It was a trap" I looked at her and she had a slight smile on her face.

"And we fell right into it" She completed my undone sentence.