◖10◗ Crimson

"We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils" ~Anonymous

______ ...... ______

And like the moon, she had a dark side to her that, even the stars couldn't shine on it; she had a side of her so cold, that even the sun couldn't burn on it

And like the moon, she had a dark side to her that, even the stars couldn't shine on it; she had a side of her so cold, that even the sun couldn't burn on it. -Abigail. J
__________________

All I can witness is coldness, darkness, and silence. It shouldn't be as peaceful as it is. I don't feel anything, just numb and it's better than feeling anything. The cell is dark and I am all beaten up and bleeding. There is a pool of blood surrounding me, my blood. The only sounds I can hear are the rattling of chains, my breathing, and my heartbeat, telling me that I am still alive even after all of this. I never wanted this, any of this but the fates, gods, and angels wanted me to be here and bear this. They wanted me to burn in the flames of hell even before going down there, in Tartarus. They wanted me to experience every pain in this world while being alive.

The door cracked open and Antonio entered through the dusty, rusty gates.

"How is my beautiful, reginetta?" He said walking towards me in his perfect three-piece black suit. While the three of his soldiers trailed behind him. Two of them stood on either side of the door, with their hands behind their back and the last one followed him near me.

"Oh, Wow! You decorated the floor crimson Piccola" He said smirking and looking at the pool of blood around me which was oozing out of the wounds he gave. He crouched down and used his thumb to dip it in my blood. He rubbed it between his two fingers and smelled my blood. A satisfied smirk traveled his face. He has always been thirsty for my blood. He loves to see me bleeding, hurt, and tortured and to see his walls and floor decorated and painted in crimson.

"But... Umm, I need more of your blood sweetheart. Like, right now! You know how much I love to see you bleeding and beaten up. It just makes me feel so good. Come on, the crowd is waiting for you, it's time for their queen to meet them" He said, still crouching down, and motioned his soldiers to bring the tall, fat, hairy, half-naked man, with a long beard and completely black eyes, my very own Charon, to come and drag me out of here. He came in and opened my chains which were attached to the wall, and then again tied my hands, neck, and legs with the new ones. I couldn't stand, couldn't open my eyes because of the loss of blood and constant torture. He dragged me by my hair towards the throne room. There were more than five hundred people present, a dense crowd, which consisted of the officials and the common people. The officials just like their king loved to see this show but the common people, with men, women, children, old aged people, were forced to be here and witness this scarlet show, otherwise, they'd be the next ones to get tortured and die.

"Look at your uncrowned queen, being dragged and leaving a path of blood to decorate these white marble floors. A pathetic queen who couldn't protect herself. How would've she protected and ruled this kingdom? Her own father knew how unworthy she is. I am just trying to open your eyes, my people. I am just being the king of Azure and doing my duty" Antonio spoke after sitting on his gold throne and wearing my father's crown. While I laid in the middle of the white marble floor, between the Greek artwork, just below the huge chandelier.