And Ya Can't Reject It...

The next morning, a cold whoosh made Dawn open her eyes. The sun shined brightly so she put the pillow over her head. "Early as shit for no reason." She mumbled. Then she finds that the sun will win and threw the pillow to the end of the bed. Dawn sat up and moved her legs to the side.

And flop. She stood up and got her strength, but her legs were still noodles. What kinda dick does this man have? She thought and groaned. The other side of her bed is empty. A wave of disappointment coursed through her. "What else did I expect this to be? We just friends." She lathers the towel in thought. "At least that's what I keep telling myself."

She soaks herself in her bathtub. "I'll tell you what, he won't be getting none from me again. I got shit to do and I can't feel my legs." But a blush spread across her face anyway.

Her nails dug deep in his back. "Don't stop, I'm cummin....don't stop." Her back against the cold wall, toes curling. Dawn was certain this orgasm was going to kill her. Q kept her in place while her high pitched squeal filled the room. His low growl made her squeeze him harder. Her legs held him like her life depended on in. His usually bright and playful green eyes were molten green, scary even. She loved that look.

"Can't stop now mamas." He whispered in her ear. Then he lifted her up over his shoulders to make love with his tongue...

Dawn stepped out of her bathtub and dried off. Hickies dotted her skin all over her body and her legs were still weak but better than a few minutes before. She went about cleaning her apartment and left for the office. Leaving her personal phone on the nightstand in the process.

Two weeks later, Dawn held the lobby wall of one of the more lavish hotels in Miami to take her heels off. "Our last event is finally over." Lyra laughed.

"And my shit is on fire." Dawn stepped gingerly. "Looking ghetto as hell."

"I am hollin. Please...I have some flats up in the room. Give me a minute." Lyra disappears on the elevator. Dawn sits down on the benches in front of the elevators to wait with her shoes in hand. She scrolls her business phone to make sure all the boxes had been checked before she went home to book her first trip of her vacation.

A deep chuckle makes her look up. "Dawn Adams..."

That voice made her insides tingle. "Q2 Minnelli." Her smile spreads politely.

"How you been? Yo phone must don't work?"

"Yeah...it's just fine." she turns the screen toward him.

"So why I ain't heard from you?"

"What you mean why you ain't heard from me? You got what you came for right?" she steads herself on her legs.

the elevator pings again. Lyra steps off with shoes in hand.

"My bad Dawn. For some reason I'd misplaced them." She hands the shoes over. "Hey, Q! I didn't know you were working in this hotel." She starts small talk.

"Yeah, I had a dinner meeting."

"Oh, okay. Come on D. Vacation awaits!" Lyra pulls her arm with an excited smile. "Bye Q! Good luck on your meeting."

An hour later, Dawn was sitting in the human sized bear with her laptop in her lap. "I wanna go somewhere sexy..." she puts the laptop down and stands in the full-length mirror. "Jamaica? How Dawn Got Her Groove Back?"

Her doorbell rang. She initially ignored the knock and picked up her personal cell to turn it back on. It was flooded with calls and texts from old suitors. "Block, delete. Block, delete."

A hard knock made her jump. She slams the phone down and marches to her door with her pistol she keeps in the end table drawer in the foyer. She snatches the door open with the gun already pointed at the offender.