Stop Sleeping

One week later

Sunny stood in front of the mirror, taking down her hair. Her hand trembled with the scissors in hand. Shadow dances around her ankles in excitement. "I'm starting to think you're just born excited." she laughed. Anything to take her mind off...her choices.

"You stay concerned bout other shit when I'm actively showing you what I said. I always mean what I sad, Sunny."

"Okay but I'm telling you how I feel. Going from a relative unknown existence to being known around the world...let's be clear." She hopped down from his lap.

"Dealing with me, VP or not, is going to catapult you to that status anyway."

Sunny shook her head with a sigh. "Come on, Shadow. I'm gonna be late for my appointment." Shadow prances in front of her and hopped in her seat in Sunny's latest model Lexus truck. She dropped her kitten off at the kitty daycare and drove to her hair appointment.

"What the fuck!" she blurted. Traffic was randomly bumper to bumper. "This shit here..." she growled, hitting her horn after being cut off.

Fifteen minutes late to her appointment, Sunny opened the door. "Bout damn time, Sunny!" her stylist didn't waste a minute teasing her.

"Traffic!" she complained. She playfully dusted off her outfit. Steve Madden tennis shoes, Bossy crop top, and skintight jeans. She looked around for a moment and frowned slightly. She remembered the older women from the day she met Laci but that was it...everybody else looked unfamiliar.

Laci emerged from the bowl with her own stylist. "That my dawg Sunny?" she made her presence known. "Long time no see. I called you." She lightly smirked at her friend.

"I...ma'am. Please..." her face turned red. She sat in the chair with her leg crossed. "I called you back."

"You're not going to let up?"

"You should know the answer by now." Mykel wraps his arms around her definitively. "Aye we gon fuck or..."

"Have you heard from Chance?" she changes the conversation with an eyeroll.

"I was out there on the campaign trial for a second, but that shit is a different beast. I couldn't lie to them folk like that."

"You know damn well Chance ain't lying." She laughs. "Yet you're running with him."

"He's not..." he kisses his favorite spot on her neck. "I don't be lying...I'm here so my Grandpop don't beat my ass."

"That's not my spot." She moves his face to under the soft area under her chin. "Now to the left." Kel had no issues following her directions. "Now the right. Suck that just like-" a gasp caught her off guard.

Mykel picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and headed down the stairs to his private room. This man really got me gone, Sunny couldn't believe it. Her panties were drenched.

Mykel took control once again and pulled her crop top off and tossed it on the floor, then unhooked her bra. Her panties were really done for while watching his eyes study and memorize her half naked figure in front of him. "Beautiful." He barely mumbled. Of all the women he's had since the age of sixteen, Sunny was the most beautiful to him.

"Now would be a great time to take my panties off..." she reminds him. She opens her legs to him. His eyes widened in surprise.

"Yes ma'am." Kel doesn't waste any more time. "Why you so wet?"