A New Star

A week later, Freya sat in front of her therapist in their designated location once again

A week later, Freya sat in front of her therapist in their designated location once again. The woman held her file in her lap. Silence is comforting.

"I've decided I'm going on vacation for a while." She spoke first.

"Where are you going?"

"I haven't decided yet." She admitted. "But I think I want Titan to pick it."

"Titan? He's going with you?"

"I want him to. I don't think I've asked him outright yet." She frowns for a moment. "Wanna see my studio?"

"Your studio? In California?"

"No. I have one here too, in the basement." She stands from the couch and leads the therapist downstairs on the elevator. They enter the room.

"Looks like you've been writing..." she makes note of the papers scattered everywhere. Also, she takes in the beauty and meticulous design. "Whoever did this is in love with you."

"What?" Freya frowned.

"They have an affection for you that should be noticed, Freya." she continues looking around the room. "But we need to talk. I was saving this part for later, but it needs to be addressed now."

Freya sits near her harp and starts to play. "I'm listening."

"You and Demetri are still in a relationship, Freya. And you're planning on going on vacation with another man."

"As far as I'm concerned, I'm a single woman. I'm stayin in another man's family's home. On their land. In fact, I was brought here. Plus, to be quite frank, I was with that same man before my rise as a star. We went our separate ways because of life but...I don't know, maybe something is rekindling."

"That's fine. But Demetri doesn't know that."

"And you don't know the abuse I've encountered with him. You think you're helping me with being a star and that side of mental health. I don't need help with that. I need help with moving forward with a toxic relationship."

"If you're committed to possibly starting over with Titan, what are you going to do when you have to face your past with Demetri?"

"I face that every day. When the time comes, I'll be ready."

Later that night, Freya draped her legs over Titan's lap. "You decided where you going yet?"

"No. You pick."

"Me!"

"Yes. I want you to go with me." she wiggles her toes playfully. "Plus, I think Scar is sicka me coming up to the office every day."

"What are you doing up there anyway?"

"Making copies, answering the phones." She grinned. He shook his head before grabbing her feet. "I never had a chance to just...relax in the last few years."