Red Light

Subtitle: Irreplaceable

Freya and her sisters landed in London, England. She didn't even remember the events that happened after Titan had to leave her. But she remembers how she felt when the plane's wheels went up and he wasn't beside her. She also acknowledged how her feelings had changed in the last few months.

Freya checks into the hotel under her real name and went up to her room to rest a little before the first show. Luna watched her intently but says nothing.

"I like Titan with you..." Meadow posts something to Freya's Instagram. "I don't know...y'all have a chemistry I've never seen with Demetri."

Since Meadow opens the door, Luna walks through it. "Fuck Demetri. You deserve to be happy."

"I know that...but Demetri has been here since the beginning. Don't forget that."

Luna's mouth dropped. "You're serious?"

Freya scrolls her social media, liking some tagged posts of herself before logging out completely. "Yes. You know he was."

"You need to stop looking down on yourself first." Luna goes full throttle. "Even if you don't take a chance with Titan, you need to protect your heart." Freya doesn't comment but smiles, taking in her sister's words.

The trio of sisters arrive at the arena after a nap and something to eat. Freya opens her dressing room and her eyes widen in shock. "Who? What?"

"Well...maybe Demetri isn't going down without a fight." Meadow giggles and picks up a rose petal. Through the display of wall to wall flowers, Freya finds the card. Do great tonight-Dee

Freya took time to stare at each wall of flowers. "Delivery for Freya."

The florist handed her one single yellow rose. Because I couldn't be there for the first show-Titan

"Oh...okay." Luna read the card over her sister's shoulder. "One single rose?"

"He remembered my favorite color." Freya couldn't formulate her words either. "I should wait to thank him. I have a lot to do right now." She slips the card in her clutch and turns her stylist and make up artist. "It's showtime." She places the one single rose in a vase, leaving the wall to wall flowers altogether.

And that she did... ten minutes before showtime, Freya held her phone up to her face. It's about 1 pm in California to her 9 pm in London. Titan answered on the first ring.

"I loved the flower. Thank you." She is beaming beyond the full face of makeup and dressed in candy cane colored dress and tall red boots.

He laughed at the thousands screaming Flame's name. "I'm glad you did. You'll do great."

"Only if you were here with me..." she bats her eyelashes playfully.

"Next trip, I promise." He meant every word. They say their goodbyes and Freya hands Luna her phone. Luna passes her the mic.

"Demetri could never." Meadow whispers backstage to Luna, who nods her head with a mhm...

Two countries later, Madrid Spain, Freya is sitting in her hotel, unwinding on FaceTime with Titan. "I don't think you should come to my adult show..." her face in her hands.

"That sounds like a porno bruh. Don't say it like that."

"Well...I do a strip routine and I call a few men on stage for a few songs." She is honest. Titan is intrigued. Even though he's seen the show numerous times.

"Nah, I gotta see this. Lemme YouTube it." his eyes dilated a little as he typed her name in the search bar. "Y'all strapped this man to a table and you gave him a lap dance? What the hell?"