Flexin' on my Ex Bxtch

Orion Alessandro Minnelli

"Shit nigga! Slow down damn!" My ex girlfriend, CEO of Carter Industries whined.

"You wanted the pipe, you got it." I growled in her ear. She shook again and I came in the condom. She flopped on the bed.

"You forgetting something?" I heard her voice.

"Nope. I just don't feel like it." I shrugged.

"But you promised!"

"Okay but is the deal on?"

"I told you that it was before you took your panties off." I rolled my eyes at her.

"You don't wanna cuddle?" She rubbed my chest. The sun peeked around the curtains brightly.

"I already forced myself to get a nut in that hallway of a pussy. Don't make me suffer through cuddling too." I heard her smack her teeth.

"You used to nut all up in this hallway though."

"And I was struggling then too. Don't get cocky..." I remind her. She jumped up and put her clothes back on, leaving almost as quickly as we got here. Dumb ass, I thought.

Shaking my thoughts away, I got dressed and met my twin brother, Q2, in the middle of the penthouse.

"You look refreshed."

"I could say the same about you too." I tease him. "The Carter account is sealed."

"Did you have to fuck her again though?"

"Did she have to fuck me? No. I told her we'd collab whenever she comes to let us know. Her having sex with me is her all on her own."

Aquarius doesn't say anything because he agreed. We'd already discuss it.

"My nigga! What we gettin into?" Q2 changes the subject instead.

"I guess we could go check out the club." I remembered that. "Ain't shit else to do for real."

"Damn, you right. Where Olivia fine ass at?" he follows me out to the garage on the bottom floor.

"Don't know. Don't care. Why, you wanna hit?" I offered. My twin rubbed his beard.

"Haven't decided yet. But I might." He shrugged. We take off one behind the other. Ever since Chance won president, had a baby, got married nshit, we been laying low. Mykel and Sunny moved back to Miami first. I know the agreement was to move back to Miami as soon as he won, or within the first few months but, I'm not sure just yet.

I crossed the street and bumped into a woman. She didn't look up at me but instead sent a soft, "Excuse me." Warm sparks traveled throughout my body, but I didn't have time to chase after her.

"Mmm Aquarius...so nice to see you." My secretary flirted. He smirked and whispered in her ear.

"You fucked my secretary didn't you." I sat in my office chair, playfully annoyed.

"Nah. She gave me head though." He chuckled.

"Crazy ass nigga." I mumbled. I rolled my blunt and took a smoke. "I might be having second thoughts about moving to Miami so soon. It feels like-"

"Like we just got here. I know." Q2 nods his head while watching the crowd down below. Strippers danced, bottle girls moved around taking orders. Security got the dusty niggas out the club without hesitation.

"Ooh shit..." I nodded my head. "Grade A quality right here." I took another drag of my blunt.

"That's what I know..." he laughed.

Later that night, we pulled up to the club in Lamborghinis and fresh cuts and suits. Women flocked to us. The club was already packed with people standing waiting to come inside.

"Damn... Olivia how you been?" I heard Aquarius pulling Olivia already. She looked over at me and I took a sip of my drink with a smile.

"Y'all have fun." I patted her back. Her face fell. Yeah, you just got passed. Aquarius kissed her hand and she blushed. Been that way since high school.

"I would like to thank you all for coming out tonight! My twin and I are extremely thankful for your support and enthusiasm for our continued ventures. Again, thank you for coming." I spoke into the mic on stage.

"Mmkay Minnelli. I see you." My old high school girlfriend appeared at the bar where I sat with Q2. We'd ran trains on her around before I gave her a little play and took her to prom. We stopped talking after that.

"I bet you do..."

"How bout a go...just for old times." She flirted. Q2 shook his head quickly.

"Nah baby girl. That ship has already sailed. Maybe next time." I turned her down. She clutched her necklace and walked off. I shook my head at Q2 and went up to the closed in box area. I could see out but they couldn't see in. I always had a habit of getting in my thoughts when organized chaos swirled around me.

As the night waned on, my mind drifted to the soft voice from earlier that afternoon. Deep down, I yearned for that connection that my pops has with my mom. The connection Chance and Mykel had with their Bond. The sparks were finally drifting away but I couldn't help but wonder if I'd missed my one chance for now.

A week later, Laci walked in our teleconference meeting with Chance and Mykel. "This is cute. Y'all reconnecting and everything. But apparently you've forgotten your meeting with Dawn and Lyra in ten minutes."

"For what?"

"Mhm. You've forgotten..." Laci shakes her head while Mykel and Chance bid farewell. "I am not your secretary. But apparently if you can't stop fucking them long enough to see if they're competent, I wouldn't have to leave my fucking office to let you know anything!"

"Chill, Lay! Damn. We forgot, aight." I try to defend myself.

"I should call pop because y'all are not here." She points to her temple. "Get the fuck in the game or go back home! Cuz I do not have time to hold your hands. Get ready...I'm sending them in on time." she storms out of the room.

"She's turning into Ma and T-Nae." Q2 mumbles. "What happened to young Lace?"

"Work."

Southern Gentleman's Clubजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें