Hayama Kotaro: My Lamp

Mulai dari awal

"Well, you better apologize. You are also wrong in the other way, you know. Boys don't want to be embarrassed in front of girls so you have to. You may not know when will be the last you'll be able to apologize to him. Now, go young lady!"

"Thanks dad! Later!" With that, you made your way to the shrine where you might see him and true to that, he was there.

"Kotaro?"

"(First name)."

"Look, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't really mean it. I was just remembering things. That's all."

"I'm sorry also for...you know, lashing out to you. I was just upset I guess."

"So we're okay now?"

"Sure! Ice cream? My treat!"

"Yay!"

If you want to take my hand don't let it go~

Then when he started playing basketball, you were along side him. You gave him good advices while he taught you the basics. You were able to play one-on-one with him since you both started at the same time but you were a late bloomer.

"Okay! I've got 3 points now (First name)! First to get five will buy the winner an ice cream!" He reminded you.

"I know okay! But I'm not going to give up yet! *swish* Hahahah! I've got 2 points now!"

*dribble dribble squeak swish*

The ball went in. Most of the time, you would play together and when you entered the same middle school as him, you became the manager. The team grew and was now known as the Uncrowned Generals (Kings). Kotaro grew stronger and a fast one. When you played one-on-one with him, you always lose.

"WAH! You're so good now Kotaro!"

"You're not that bad yourself (First name)! You were able to score 2/5 from me! That's great!"

"That's kinda mean considering my height." Yes, you were shorter than Kotaro but not that short (A/N: Let's just pretend you are okay?).

The day ended up fast. Your days would always be like this but one time during your last year in middle school. You received threats from the UG's fangirls (Uncrowned Generals).

"Ugh! Not again. This is the third time I received something like this! What's next an accident!?"

Since you jinxed that, here you are now holding for your dear life. You just went to the rooftop to have lunch. There was another higher structure there so you climbed it and rested there not until you were cornered by 3 fangirls.

"(Last name)(First name). We told you to stay away from the UG right!?" Hanaya said.

"You slut! How dare you seduce them!?" Mahira asked.

"Seduce them!? Are you out of your mind!? Look, I'm Kotaro's childhood friend plus I'm their manager. How do you expect me to do that!? Ugh."

"Look here bitch. If you don't want to be in danger, do as we say." Mahira said.

"Yeah, right. I'm scared and gonna be in danger. Help. As if I didn't experience this already."

"Oh, you don't believe us! Asuka give me your scissors."

"Here."

"W-What do you think you're doing!?" You asked as she slowly neared you. When she almost attacked you, you tripped from behind and started to fall. You fell from the structure but, luckily, you were able to hold the edge of the school fence surrounding the rooftop.

'Ugh why did they have to put that structure on the edge!?'

"O-Oi! What are we going to do Mahira!?"

"I-I don't know!"

"Let's go!"

With that, they scampered away, leaving you there. Both of your hands were almost losing its grip when a shout echoed from up above.

"(First Name)!"
"Kotaro? Help...nngh..."

*grip*

He pulled you out and hugged you tightly. You cried in his arms, scared and traumatized. He was voicing out encouraging words when the other UG came.

"Hey, (Last name)-chan are you alright!?" Kiyoshi asked.

"Yes, I-I'm fine. No worries."

"Come on let's get you to the infirmary."

Due to that incident, he never left you alone. In your last year in high school, you met Akashi Seijuro. He was the captain of the basketball club that Kotaro was in. You were their manager and was constantly under the safe arms of Kotaro. You are starting to have feelings for him but you didn't want to destroy that friendship not until that day.

~After Training~

A girl from another class came and asked from Hayama Kotaro.

"May I talk to Hayama-kun please?"

"Ah! (Random name)! Sure, what is it?"

"Umm. Please come with me for a while."

You saw this and thought that it will be a confession so you followed them.

"I'm sorry (Random name) but I have my eyes for somebody already."

"Oh really. Okay."

With that you returned before he did, Reo noticed this and asked what was the matter. You whispered it to him then he beamed and started squealing. He said that you should confess and you said,

"I'll try later, if not tomorrow."

"Time waits for no one, (First name)-chan!"

After Kotaro came back, everybody started to pack their things, ready to leave. You suggested to Kotaro to go to the park where you always play. There, you will confess.

"Hmm. This place sure brings back memories like the first time I saw you cry."

"Kotaro? I like somebody."

"Hmm?" He stopped in his tracks.

"He has helped me out a lot this year and I fell in love with him."

"Oh, I see. So who's the lucky guy?" He asked with a bit of sadness.

"He's initial is HK."

"HK?"

"Hayama Kotaro."

He turned to you, red tint dusting his cheeks.

"Am I hearing it correct? Me?"
"Yeah. I've liked you for a very long time now Kotaro. You were the tiny lamp I found in that dark room which guided me past the obstacles ahead. Thank you and I love you."

"I love you too (First name)."

With that, you two shared a sweet passionate kiss under the beautiful sunset.

=END=