2- A small Issue

To be clear, Yeji and Felix are 18, while Hyunjin and Jisung are 19, and Minho and Chan are 20

-

As the practice came to an end, everyone notice Felix had yet to even come back.

"Where did Lix go?" Jisung asked.

"He went inside, to wait." Yeji told him.

"Uhm, it was a good practice... I should get those two to the mall. I'll see you guys later." Hyunjin muttered.

The other three boys nodded.

Walking inside the house they saw Felix sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Lixie, you ready to go to the mall?" Yeji asked.

Felix look up and nodded.

"What do you guys even need at the mall?" Hyunjin questioned grabbing his keys.

"Clothes, makeup, and what not." Yeji shrugged.

"Who is sitting in the front?" Hyunjin asked, ignoring what his sister said.

"Felix." Yeji said pushing the younger forward a little.

Felixs' eyes widened as he looked at Yeji, who simply smiled and hoped in the backseat of Hyunjins' jeep wrangler.

Sighing Felix slid into the front seat and set his bag on the floor.

Every now and then Felix couldn't help but glance over to Hyunjin, who had one hand lazily resting on the steering wheel, while his arm was propped up while his head rested against it.

Felix bit his inner bottom lip as he looked at the hand on the steering wheel.

"You know it's not polite to stare." Hyunjin said.

Felix looked away quickly realising they were already at the mall.

"I... Uh... Thank you..." Felix quickly said getting out of the car, surprised to see Hyunjin getting out of the car as well.

"Yeji and I's parents and your parents wanted me to accompany you guys, just in case." Hyunjin said.

Felix pursed his lips and nodded, immediately linking arms with Yeji.

"Where are we going first?" Felix asked.

Yeji leaned close to Felix ear and whispered something, causing his eyes to widen.

"W-what? Th-there?" Felix stammered, glancing at Hyunjin.

"Yeah, they got some new stuff in. If you are worried about Hyunjin, don't. If he says anything out of line I'll shove one of his drumsticks up his ass, then tell our mom. You know how she is, she considers you her son." Yeji said.

Felix just nodded.

It wasn't really Hyunjin he was worried about.

As they walked up to the store, Hyunjin felt his heart pick up.

What in the hell were they doing at a underwear store.? More specifically a lingerie store.

"Uhm, what are we doing here?" Hyunjin asked the two.

"What do you thinking we are doing? We are shopping." Yeji said.

"You don't have to go in with us. There is a bench outside." Felix added.

Hyunjin pursed his lips.

"I told our parents I would look after you two, so I have to go in..." Hyunjin huffed.