19

"Wonnie!" Felix beamed seeing the girl.

    "Lixie-Pixie!" Wonyoung beamed running up to him and hugging him.

   "How was your break?" Felix asked.

   "Great! I got to spend time with my childhood best friend Yujin. How about yours.?"

  "Oh, it was... Something..."

   "Do tell!"

   "Let's go to my flat and I will tell you everything, but you have to keep it between us." Felix said.

  "I promise my lips are sealed, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." Wonyoung giggled.

    "He is having a baby?!" Wonyoung exclaimed.

    Wonyoung and Felix were now back at Felix's flat and Felix was explaining everything that happened.

  "Yep."

   "And you are fine with it? I mean..."

  "He didn't cheat and I am completely fine with it. In fact I am excited about it." Felix said.

  "And the mom she is okay with you being in the baby's life?"

   "The mom technically is going to have no custody of the baby. The custody will go to her parents, then to Hyunjin. She currently wants nothing to do with the baby."

     "So basically, you and Hyunjin are starting a little family."

  Felix smiled a little.

   "Yeah, we basically are."

  "Gosh, you guys are so cute." Wonyoung said.

   Felix jumped slightly hearing the phone go off.

  "Hold on wonnie."

  Reaching over Felix grabbed the phone from the dock and answered.

  "Hello?"

   "So you did make it home safely. You were supposed to call me as soon as you got to your apartment." Hyunjin scolded slightly.

   "Sorry love, Wonyoung picked me up from the airport and we started talking about our breaks, we kind of lost track of time." Felix giggled.

   "I figured as much. I'll let you two get back to talking. Tell Wonyoung I said hi. Kayla has a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I need to get to sleep."

  Felix pursed his lips and hummed.

  "Angel... It is just an appointment."

  Sighing Felix spoke,

   "I know... Just can't help it... I love you, get some rest. Call me when you can."

  "I love you angel, I call you later."

   Felix pouted as he pouted phone back on the dock.

   "What's that matter lixie.?"

  "There is one thing I don't like about this whole situation. While I'm here in London, he's there with her going to doctors appointments... I know that Jisung is joining them for the appointment, but it is still frustrating I suppose..." Felix sighed.

  "I'm sure nothing will happen even if Jisung wasn't there. He loves you way too much to want anything to be screwed up." Wonyoung stated.

   "There is one last part of my break that I didn't mention." Felix mentioned.

   "What is it?"

   Felix lifted his hand showing the girl the ring that adorned his finger, causing the girls eyes to widen.

   "No way! He proposed?!"

   "Yeah. Don't ask for details, because that isn't something you want or need to know. But he proposed asking that when the time comes I'll marry him. I said yes." Felix said happily.

    "I need to meet him. Gotta make sure he is perfect for you!" Wonyoung giggled.

    "Maybe you can join me for spring break or part of summer." Felix said.

    "Possibly."

   "Actually Wonnie, I need to tell you something."

   Wonyoung nodded.

   Though she was sad hearing it, she could completely understand where Felix was coming from.

   "Felix, you don't need to say sorry. I understand why you are thinking of it and hey I'll be with you through every step.

   Just don't forget to talk to Hyunjin about it as well, he would want to know if your about to do something that could change your life especially if it involves him." Wonyoung stated.

   "I will and thank you Wonyoung. I sure Hyunjin won't exactly like the idea, but I can't be sure."

    ~

  "Absolutely not. You are not doing that."

  Felix was right Hyunjin hated the idea.

   "And why not?" Felix asked.

   "Because RCA is your dream school, you worked so hard to get there and I'm not going to let you give that up to just move back here and come to a school here." Hyunjin stated.

  "The universities there are just as good." Felix mentioned.

    "But none of them are schools you ever wanted to go to. Felix I completely understand you want to be here for me to help me, but I will not let you give up on thing you love so much just to be here."

  "Yes, I love coming here, but I love you more and that is why I want to go back to the states"

   Hyunjin sighed.

"No. I love you Felix and I understand that you want to do this, but no."

   Felix bit his lip a tears fell on to his cheeks.

      "There is more to this isn't there?" Hyunjin questioned softly.

    "I hate being away from everyone... hate being away from you... It is so difficult... I didn't think it would be difficult when I applied, but the first day I got here... I couldn't stop crying... It felt like too much all at once." Felix said.

   With a small sigh, Hyunjin pursed his lips.

   Was it too much? Yes, it was.

   He couldn't quite understand the stress or anxiety that Felix was having, but he knew that it was probably getting to Felix more than he was letting on.

    "Angel... I know you are stressed and anxious, but I don't want you to up root what you want on my account."

   "Well, I want you. I want be with you, instead of being miles and miles away from you."

   "Darling..."

   Felix sighed and wiped his eyes and cheeks.

  "It is just hard to be away. I'm just feeling a bit homesick."

    "You should get sleep baby..."

   Felix hummed.

  "Okay... I love you, talk to you later or something..." Felix muttered.

   "I love you angel."

     Hyunjin sighed as he heard Felix hang up.

    "Homesickness... Yeah..."