4- "You know nothing"

Yeji's eyes widened as she saw her brother walk into the house.

"What the hell, did you piss off Felix?" The girl asked, standing from her spot on the couch.

The black haired male had a bruised cheek, with a small cut, and busted lip.

"No, I uh decided to practice with Chan for a little and we went a little overboard." Hyunjin said, wincing slightly when yeji lightly touched the bruise.

"Did you guys not wear gloves.?" She questioned looking at his hands.

"No, like I said we went overboard." Hyunjin shrugged.

"Come on we need to clean these wounds." Yeji sighed pulling the taller to the kitchen.

"Ji, it's fine."

"Yeah, you want an infection?"

Hyunjin sighed and let his sister patch him up.

"Yeji... That guy..."

"What about him?" Yeji asked.

"Have you seen him before?" Hyunjin questioned.

"I mean Felix always goes to that store, so we might've run into him there a few times, but..."

"But what?"

"He goes to our school. He never messes with Felix there, but usually Felix is always with Seungmin and I." Yeji said.

Hyunjin nodded slightly.

"If he ever messes with you guys tell me. I don't want a repeat of what happened today."

Yeji set the cotton swab down.

"You mean if he ever messes with Felix."

"Huh?"

"Hyunjin, I have gone into the store plenty of times by myself and have never been bothered by him. Only lix has."

Hyunjin shook his head.

"No, I mean it if he bothers you guys tell me." Hyunjin said.

"Do you like Felix?"

"He's your best friend of course I do."

Yeji shook her head.

"Not in that way. I mean in the romantic feelings way. Do you like Felix like that?" Yeji asked more serious.

Hyunjin seemed a bit taken aback.

"No, he's your best friend and that would be weird. Are you okay? Did you hit your head or something?"

"What? No, I didn't. I just- Hyunjin the way you act around him it... It might send mix signals to him and I don't want him getting hurt, especially by you, my big brother." Yeji told him.

"What does that mean?"

"It means that you act- a lot of the times- like you have feelings for Felix and I don't want him getting hurt because he catches feelings for you and you are a dick about it, like let's face it how you are with all your damn hook ups."

"And how the hell do I act?"

"You act like a dick. You fuck and then you act like you don't know the person after it. You act worse than Changbin and his fuckboy tendencies, at least Changbin let's them know it is a one time thing." Yeji stated.

"Rude."

"Hyunjin it is the truth. I don't want that for Felix. He deserves more than what you are willing to put on the table, which by the way is nothing." Yeji huffed.

Hyunjin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Screw off, Yeji. You know nothing."

"I know- I know nothing?! I watched you from the time you were sixteen years old and up until now bring home girl after girl or guy after guy and fuck them, then them leave pissed at you or in tears! You have never ever had a steady fucking relationship!" Yeji practically yelled.

"Yeah, well neither have you Yeji! I don't see you trying to actually make an effort to date Chaeryeong!" Hyunjin yelled back.

"Guys... Stop arguwing." A small voice spoke.

Both of the teens eyes widened and their heads snapped over to the kitchen entryway.

"Yuna... What are you doing up, you're supposed to be in bed.?" Yeji questioned softly.

The four year old hugged her teddy closer.

"I heard loud voices... Why are Jiji and Jinnie yellwing?" She asked.

"Ah, Yeji and I had a small disagreement..." Hyunjin told her.

Yuna's eyes widened seeing Hyunjin's injuries.

"Oh no, jinnie are you hurt? What happened?" The girl asked padding up to Hyunjin and holding one of his hands with her tiny hand.

"I'm fine Yuna. Just a small boo-boo, doesn't even hurt." Hyunjin told her.

"Why did you mention wixie? Is it because of what happened?" Yuna asked.

"What happened, what do you mean Yuna? Did something happen to lixie?" Hyunjin questioned quickly.

Yeji raised a brow as she looked at he brother.

'Unbelievable'

"When- when Wixie was watching Yuna, he cried! I don't think he wanted Yuna to know, so Yuna didn't say anything..." Yuna pouted.

"Why did Lixie cry, sweetie.?" Yeji asked.

"I don't know... I onwy heard wixie say art." Yuna shrugged.

The two nodded.

"Okay, let's get you back in bed before mommy and daddy come home, yeah?" Yeji questioned softly.

Yuna nodded with a small yawn.

Yeji picked the girl up not sparing Hyunjin even an angry glance.

Sighing Hyunjin thread his hands through his hair.

"She doesn't know what she's talking about..." He muttered.