13- Chance of a lifetime

The rest of the day was spent with Hyunjin and Felix stealing touches, kisses, and, glances in secret.

   Hyunjin smiled softly when he looked over at Felix and saw him resting his head on his arms that were rested on the door.

  Looking at the rearview mirror he took note that Yeji had fallen asleep. Reaching over he set his hand on Felix's leg, startling Felix a little.

   Felix took a glance at the backseat, then interlaced their hands. Turning his body so he was facing Hyunjin's direction.

   "Today was fun." Felix spoke softly.

   "It was." Hyunjin said keeping his eyes on the road as Felix played with his hand.

  There was on ring in particular that Felix kept messing with and Hyunjin knew why.

   "You've been pining." Felix teased.

  The ring was one that Felix had gotten Hyunjin a few years ago and it quickly became part of Hyunjin's everyday ring collection. There were hardly any moments where he wasn't wearing it.

    "So have you." Hyunjin pointed out, gesturing to the necklace Felix was wearing.

  "True."

   "You have a thing for my hands."

  Felix's eyes widened.

  "W-what?"

   "You keep playing with my hand and earlier you couldn't stop looking at them. Plus, I've been in your room, saw some of your drawings." Hyunjin said.

   "Huh? You- you were in my room?"

   "Yeah, when Jackson was telling me off for seeing you in lingerie."

  Felix hid his face in his hands.

     "That is embarrassing..."

   "It's cute." Hyunjin countered.

   Felix groaned and took off his seatbelt as Hyunjin pulled into his house.

   As much as Felix wanted to give Hyunjin a kiss he couldn't because Yeji woke up.

  "Mm, bye Lixie. I'll see you at school tomorrow." Yeji mumbled.

"Bye Jiji. Bye Hyunjin. See you guys." Felix waved taking his bags.

   Felix entered as Hyunjin left.

  "How was your day out?" Jackson asked.

  "Good, got some stuff I needed and some stuff I wanted. I already ate dinner so I'm just going to turn in for tonight." Felix said.

  "Okay- oh, you got mail. I put it in your room." Jackson told him.

  "Hm, okay thanks. Night."

Jackson waved going to his own room.

   Felix set his bags in the corner of his room and looked at his desk where his mail was placed. 

    His breath caught in his throat as he looked at the big envelope, the letters RCA stamped in bright red in the corner.

    Lifting the envelope, his heart sped up.

   The envelope fell out of his hand as he heard a knock at his window, looking over his eyes widened to see Hyunjin there.

   "What the hell?" Felix questioned as he opened his window.

  "I couldn't exactly go through the front door without questions from Jackson." Hyunjin said giving Felix a kiss.

  Felix hummed.

   "What were you looking at when I got here?" Hyunjin asked walking over to Felix's desk. Before Felix could say anything, Hyunjin saw the envelope.

  "RCA..." Hyunjin muttered.

   Felix looked at his hands and Hyunjin felt a small pull at his heart.

  "Royal College of Art... In London..." Hyunjin whispered.

   "I just got the letter... I don't even know if I got accepted or not..."

  "Lix... You got the big envelope... You got accepted..." Hyunjin said setting the envelope down.

   "I don't have to go..."

   Hyunjin shook his head.

  "Felix. This your dream college... You have to go."

  Felix shook his head.

  "I just... Finally after what? 6 years? We are together. And now? We have less than a year to be together, before I have to go and be in London without seeing you or anyone I know for months..."

   "We can call and send letters. It will be fine angel." Hyunjin assured.

   Felix sighed and hugged Hyunjin, Hyunjin leaned down slightly, his hair falling in his face slightly as he pressed a light kiss on Felix's head.

  "It's a chance of a lifetime for you."

  "Go lay down, I'm going to change." Felix said.

  Hyunjin let go and sat on Felix's bed.

  "I still can't believe that you have this." Hyunjin said picking up the small dog plush on Felix's bed.

  "Why would I get rid of it?"

  "Because I didn't think you liked me."

  Felix hummed and crawled into his bed next to Hyunjin.

  "Eleven months." Felix muttered.

  "Stop thinking of it. We still have plenty time. To have dates, to cuddle, to have fun." Hyunjin said.

  "Yeah... I just want to spend as much time as I can with you... and of course yeji and Jackson..."

   Hyunjin grabbed Felix's chin gently and kissed him.

  "Right now we have all the time in the world."

  Felix hummed.

    But honestly how long do they actually have?

-
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
  Stream Cruel by Jackson y'all.