7- Just a mistake

Oops- 😃

"The hell!? Ow!" Hyunjin groaned when Yeji hit his head.

"That was for lying to me and getting into a fight!" Yeji huffed.

Felix sighed and sat in the backseat.

"How was school?" He asked the two.

"Felix got asked out on a date." Yeji mentioned.

Hyunjin grip on the steering wheel got a bit tighter.

"Really? What'd you say? I mean I'm sure you said no considering school and university and stuff." Hyunjin said.

Felix blinked a couple times, a little shocked.

"I- Uhm, actually I said I would go on the date with him." Felix said.

"So you like him?" Hyunjin questioned.

"I think that there is a potential for me to like him in that way." Felix answered.

"So you don't like him? Do you like someone?"

"I never said I didn't like I said that there is potential for me to like him in that way. I do like someone, but the more and more think over that small little crush, the more and more I realise that he is an ass." Felix scoffed.

Yeji sat there eyes slightly wide as she listened.

I wish I had popcorn.

Hyunjin looked at Felix through the rear view mirror.

"I mean there had to be something else there for you to start liking that guy in the first place."

"Yeah, he wasn't a complete damn ass, but the more I talk to him the more I realise he can be a giant frickin jerk."

"Okay... Uhm different topic. Felix, there is a Halloween party on Friday, do you want to go out tomorrow to get costumes?" Yeji asked.

"Yes! That sound amazing. Who is throwing it?"

"Wooyoung, Changbins best friend. I heard something about him really wanting you to be there." Yeji teased.

"No, I am already going on a date with Beomgyu this weekend, I can't start flirting with Wooyoung that's wrong." Felix said.

"Gotta keep your options open, lixie." Yeji giggled.

Felix shrugged and diverted his attention elsewhere. His eyes catching Hyunjin's hand that was fixing the rear view mirror.

'He's wearing more rings than normal...'

"Yeah, I thought I'd try something different." Hyunjin said with a small smirk.

Felix's eyes widened.

Yeji had turned in her seat to look at the him.

"I... Said that out loud?"

"Yeah... Uh... So you know how many rings he wears normally.?" Yeji questioned.

"Well... Uhm no it just looked like a lot more rings than normal." Felix said.

Hyunjin's brows raised for a moment.

"I'll drive you guys to the party." Hyunjin said.

"Why would you willingly drive us?" Yeji asked.

"Because the band is playing. Changbin asked us." Hyunjin said.

"Great. While I am trying to hook up with someone I'm going to have you watching over my shoulder."