22

This story is coming to an end soon! I'd love to make it longer, but it is becoming very tempting to break them up, and I fear if it goes on for much longer they will end up breaking up.

-

"Lix are you okay?" Wonyoung asked.

"No! My fiancée is having a baby any minute!"

Wonyoung sighed. It was now summer break and Felix was panicking, because Kayla had done into labour early morning.

"Sit. You need to sit. I completely understand that you are nervous, but pacing is not helping. It is actually making me dizzy." Wonyoung stated pulling Felix down.

"So Kayla still wants nothing to do with the baby?" San questioned.

"No... She even signed a paper forfeiting all guardianship of the baby. As far as the courts are concerned Kayla has no ties to the baby."

"Do you know the gender yet?" Yujin asked.

"Hyunjin knows but he refused to tell me, so I won't know until I visit later." Felix answered.

"I think it is adorable that you two are starting a family." Jisung chuckled.

"I still think it is too soon, but you're almost twenty so I have no say." Jackson said.

Felix smiled and rolled his eyes a little.

"How are you guys doing this though? I mean with you being in London and all..." Chan mentioned.

Felix pursed his lips.

"Hyunjin and I will explain that later. But I do hope you guys support our decision."

"Hey, we always will. You guys are like family." Minho stated.

"I still can't believe Hyunjin had the balls to propose to you. I mean for days he kept ranting to me 'bout it." Yeji chuckled.

Felix smiled softly looking at the engagement band.

"Felix, everything okay?" Changbin asked.

"Hmm, yeah... Just happy..."

-

"Hello, my love." Hyunjin said softly.

Holding the tiny hand, he smiled softly.

"Someone really wants to meet you... He loves you so much already. I can't wait for you to meet him."

Felix jumped slightly as his phone went off.

"Hello?" He answered, his voice ise hoarse from sleep.

"Hey, angel. Did I wake you?"

"Mm, no... Okay, just a little bit... Is everything okay with Kayla?"

"Yeah, actually I am on my way to pick you up. Only a few minutes out from the flat."

Felix's eyes widened.

"I am still in my pyjamas. Why didn't you call me sooner?" Felix said.

"I tried. I'm here. Just come in your pyjamas. You were wearing those shorts and my hoodie, that is fine."

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute."

Hanging up and closing his phone, he slid his shoes on and left the flat.

It was dark outside.

"Hi, my angel." Hyunjin said giving Felix a kiss.

"Hi, love. I love you and all, but aren't you supposed to be with Kayla at the hospital?"

"Shush, you and I are going somewhere." Hyunjin stated.

Felix hummed and put his seatbelt on.

Not twenty minutes later they were at the hospital.

"What are we doing here?" Felix questioned.

Hyunjin smiled and held Felix's hand.

"There is someone I want you to meet. Someone you've been waiting to meet for some months now."

Felix smiled widely.

"Really!"

Hyunjin chuckled at the cuteness and excitement of the younger.

"Yes, really. Let's go."

Felix made and small noise of happiness and got out of the car.

Hyunjin followed with a small laugh.

The two made it to the maternity ward.

"Felix, I'd like you to meet Haewon Hwang or just Willow." Hyunjin said pulling Felix into a back hug.

Felix smiled and leaned into the touch.

"She has your hair." Felix giggled.

Hyunjin hummed and rested his head on Felix's shoulder.

"She's beautiful Hyunnie."

Hyunjin smiled and kissed Felix's cheek.

She's going to have an amazing role model.