16

Yeji sighed and sat in front of Hyunjin who had started to cry.

   "Talk to me please..." Yeji said softly.

  "Seven weeks ago that night that the band had a gig... Did I come here with someone?" Hyunjin asked.

  "Yeah... I figured it was just another hook up of yours so I didn't say anything...." Yeji said.

   "Shit..."

  "Hyunjin what happened?"

   "That girl drugged me and apparently we had sex and now she's pregnant... Lix heard everything..."

  "He thinks you cheated..."

   "I did... I slept with someone else."

  "That bitch drugged you and I am sure if you sober you would have told her to back off."

  "I did multiple times... She just... I can't believe this..." Hyunjin muttered.

  Yeji sighed and hugged her brother.

   "Everything was going amazing... I finally... Finally confessed. I finally got with him and now this... I fucked up so bad."

   "This isn't your fault."

  "Yeji, she's pregnant and it's my kid."

  "Hyunjin, she drugged you and slept with you against your will. I'm saying you abandon the baby, I am however saying that you talk to mom and dad and maybe involve the police."

  "What about lix?"

  "Give him a little bit of time and then explain it all to him..."

  Hyunjin nodded and stood up.

"Where are you going?"

  "On a small walk... I'll be back in a bit, I just need to clear my mind..." Hyunjin told her.

"Okay, well I'll be here."

   -

  "Hello!" Jisung answered the call.

  "Jisung, hey." Felix's voice cut through.

   "Oh, hey lix what's up?"

  "I have a question that I kind of need you and Minho to answer, if you can."

  "Uh of course, just a minute."

   "Hey, Lix you have a question for Jisung and I?" Minho asked.

   "Uhm, yeah... Before I ask the question in full disclosure Hyunjin and I are dating and have been for a year."

    "You and Hyunjin are dating?" Jisung asked.

  "Babe, not the point. Lix what's your question?" Minho asked.

  "A few weeks ago, maybe like seven weeks ago you guys had a gig, did Hyunjin leave with anyone?"

    "Uh, yeah. He started to not feel good so one of the stage managers I think her name was Kayla drove him home, why?" Minho said.

   Felix hummed.

  "It was really weird because he wasn't drinking at all, I mean he was drinking coffee, but he all of a sudden start to feel sick." Jisung mentioned.

  "He wasn't drinking?"

"Nah, he said that he stopped drinking a year ago, I suppose around the time the two of you got together. I guess he didn't feel comfortable with it." Jisung told him.

   "We figured it must've just been the coffee because Jisung drank some of Hyunjin's coffee and he started to feel sick too." Minho said.

    "Fuck..." As much as Felix was relieved, he was also worried and a tiny bit pissed.

   Relieved because Hyunjin was telling the truth and he wasn't drinking. Worried because that meant that something else happened. Pissed because he had a relatively good idea to what happened.

   "Okay, thanks guys..."

  "Lix is everything okay?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah, it is. I have to go, bye." Felix said putting the phone down.

  Standing up he exited the room.

  "Lix!" Yeji said.

  "I need to talk to Hyunjin." Felix said.

  "He went on a walk. Lix I need to talk to you about something."

  "I'm Ji, it's going to have to wait I need to do something." Felix said rushing out of the house.

   Hyunjin sighed.

   Everything seemed to break. It was frustrating everything that was happening.

    If he was paying attention he would have heard Felix, however he wasn't and Felix ran into him full force knocking them both into the water.

   "Angel..."

   "Just be quiet for a moment." Felix muttered holding onto Hyunjin tightly.

   Hyunjin listened and just held Felix.

    "I'm sorry..." Hyunjin muttered after a few minutes.

  "I called Minho and Jisung and they told me you hadn't drunk and told me that she did take you home, because you weren't feeling well. Then they figured that it was just the coffee because Jisung was feeling sick after he drank some of your coffee.... But that's not it is it?"

  "No..."

   Felix hugged him tighter.

  "I can only assume that she was telling the truth about the pregnancy..."

  "We won't know fully until a paternity test is done, but I will take responsibility for the baby..."

    "What if she wants to get married?"

  "I doubt it... She doesn't even want to be pregnant..." Hyunjin muttered.

  "Huh?"

   "If she honestly wanted to be pregnant she would have made a big thing of it, she looked genuinely upset that she was." Hyunjin said.

   Felix nodded. 

   "I'm sorry that it happened..."

Felix shook his head.

  "It it's not your fault. What happened, happened and I will be with you no matter what okay? I'll help you in whatever way I can." Felix stated.

  Hyunjin leaned up slightly and kissed Felix softly.

  "Thank you... I don't know what I did to deserve you."

   "You love me, that is what you did." Felix said.

   Hyunjin kissed Felix again.

  "I love you my angel."

  "I love you more."

-

   I wouldn't make them break up yet- jk jk. It is going to become interesting from this chapter on though!