14

Months passed and now Felix was at the Hwang residence with Hyunjin alone and crying.

   "I can't leave..." Felix cried.

   "Lixie... We still have a month..."

    Felix held onto Hyunjin tighter.

   "I can't... It's too soon... I can't leave Yeji... I can't leave my brother and my parents... I can't leave you..."

     Hyunjin rubbed circles on Felix's back. As much as Hyunjin was saying that they still had time, his heart was breaking just thinking about not being able to see the younger everyday.

     Blinking a couple times, Hyunjin took a shaky breath.

    "Hey, hey, angel, it's going to be okay. We can call and send letters, pictures."

    "It's not okay. It's not the same... I can't leave..." Felix muttered.

    A few tears fell from Hyunjin's eyes, as he took another breath.

    "How about we go do something stupid yeah?" Hyunjin suggested, wiping Felix's tears.

    "What about Yeji? She is going to be here soon..."

    "She's on a date with Chaeryeong, we have some time and we can get some Wendy's so if she is back before us we can say we went to get food." Hyunjin said.

     "Then let's go do something stupid." Felix said with a small smile.

-

    "It burns..." Felix whined putting his hand on his upper thigh.

    "It will go away in a week or so, you just have to make sure to take care of it love." Hyunjin said, interlacing his and Felix's hands.

    "I don't see how you have so many tattoos." Felix muttered.

    "My First tattoo I hated the   feeling, it was irritating. By my third tattoo I had gotten used to it." Hyunjin said with a shrug.

    "How many tattoos do you have?"

    "Mm, quite a few, but technically speaking this is my second tattoo related to you." Hyunjin said pulling into a Wendy's drive thru.

    "Second?" Felix questioned

    Hyunjin nodded and turned his arm.

    "Daffodil and Aster. March and September birthday flowers." Hyunjin said.

    Felix hummed and traced the tattoo with his finger.

     As Hyunjin ordered their food he could feel the delight touch of the younger tracing the tattoos on his arm.

     "Why'd you get it on your wrist?" Felix asked looking at the new tattoo.

    "Because when I miss you and I can't talk to you, I can just look at it..."

     Felix smiled.

    Felix ended up getting a page from Yeji saying that she was going to be a little while longer.

   "Now that I am thinking of it. It is going to be a while before I see you again..." Hyunjin mentioned as they entered the house.

     "Don't remind me..." Felix pouted.

     "But you know what that also means? It will also be a long time before...." Hyunjin began to whisper in Felix's ear.

     "Your sister could be home any minute." Felix mentioned.

     "All the more fun darling."

    Felix hummed and kissed Hyunjin softly.

    "I suppose we should make the most of our time." Felix said softly.

   ~

   "That was amazing." Hyunjin said.

  Felix hummed as he cuddled closer to Hyunjin. He just wanted to enjoy that moment.

   "I love you angel."

   "I love you Hyunnie." Felix muttered.

   Hyunjin looked at his clock.

    "We need to get dressed... Yeji could be here any minute." He sighed.

  "I'm comfy..." Felix said.

   "I'll come over to your house later and we can cuddle some more."

   "You can't... Yeji and I are sleeping over here."

  Hyunjin smiled.

   "Then you can just sneak in here and we can cuddle." Hyunjin suggested.

   Felix leaned over and gave Hyunjin a kiss.

"Maybe, maybe not. It all depends on Yeji." Felix said standing up and pulling his underwear on.

   Hyunjin sat up and leaned against the headboard of his bed, watching Felix get his clothes back on.

    Felix walked over to Hyunjin's side of the bed and crawled into the older lap.

  "Conveniently, I forgot to pack a shirt with my pyjamas, so would you mind if I stole a shirt from you.?" Felix asked.

  Hyunjin hummed and put his hands on Felix's waist.

  "Will I be getting the shirt back or will it be three years before I ever see it again?" Hyunjin questioned.

    "It is safe to say that you will not be getting the shirt back."

   Hyunjin smiled and kissed Felix's nose.

   "Yeah, go ahead."

   Felix made a small happy noise and kissed Hyunjin with a soft 'Thank you'.

    Hyunjin smiled a little, but he couldn't help the sadness he felt knowing that in probably less than a month the younger would be thousands of miles away from him.

   Because who knows what would happen before they see each other again.