20

"So basically what you are trying to tell me is that Yeji, your parents and thankfully Yuna will no longer be walking in on us in the middle of.... as Yuna calls it wrestling." Felix said.

   "Oh, don't remind me... I'm still paying the price for Yuna walking in on us." Hyunjin sighed.

   "How so?"

   "She keeps mentioning it in front of Yeji and my parents..."

  "She is six."

  "Yeah, well I'm more worried about her going to school and mentioning it to her friends or worse her teacher."

  Felix giggled as he picked up his books.

  "I'm sure if she hasn't mentioned it to them yet, then she won't at all."

    "I suppose, but yes I basically called to tell you that I am moving out and no one will be walking in on us in the middle of sex." Hyunjin said.

    "Remember the time Yeji walked in on us? That was funny."

  "You didn't think so when it happened." Hyunjin mentioned.

   "What can I say. I'm over it now." Felix shrugged.

   "I mean it was a bit more compromising for you."

   Felix groaned even just thinking about.

   ~

    "You okay angel?" Hyunjin asked softly.

   Felix nodded a little, his hands resting on Hyunjin's chest.

Hyunjin rested his hands on Felix's hips squeezing lightly.

   Neither of them seemed to hear the bedroom door open.

  "Holy shit!" Yeji exclaimed.

  Felix jumped slightly and let out a small moan.

    Hyunjin sat up adjusting Felix- who let out another small squeal- and wrapped the blanket around the younger.

  "Fucking hell Yeji! Either close your eyes or get the fuck out.!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

   Yeji put her hand over her eyes.

   "I was just uhm coming to tell you guys that mom and dad want to go out to dinner in like an hour or so... So like you kind of need to finish this..." Yeji said gesturing to the air.

  "Okay, now get out." Hyunjin grumbled.

  Yeji hummed and stuck her hand out looking for the doorknob.

   "I never thought I'd see my brother and best friend fucking.... Let alone my best friend on top like that... I for sure thought he was top." Yeji muttered as she closed the door.

      Hyunjin sighed and looked at Felix.

  "You okay?"

   "My best friend, your little sister just saw me naked and about to ride you. How do you think I feel?" Felix muttered.

  "If it is any better, she thought you were the top."

  "No Hyunjin that doesn't make it any better. At what time in this universe have I ever seemed like a top?" Felix questioned.

   Hyunjin hummed and kissed Felix softly.

  "I mean when we first got together the morning you came over and did that thing you kind of seemed like a top."

    Felix raised a brow.

   "What do you want me to top you?"

  "No. I love you but no."

   Felix laughed.

     "You think it's funny?" Hyunjin asked.

  "Honestly, ye-shit...." Felix's head fell on Hyunjin's shoulder.

  ~

   "I thought we agreed to never bring that up again." Hyunjin grumbled.

  "Well I mean you did kind of imply you wanted me to top you." Felix said whispering a little more towards the end.

  "Why'd you get so quiet?"

  "Because I'm using my cell cause I am meeting my professors teachers aide who is running a little late..." Felix answered.

   "Teacher's aide?"

    "Yeah, he asked me to coffee to talk about something." Felix shrugged.

   Hyunjin hummed.

    "Oh, I have to go, he is here. I love you Jinnie, call me after Kayla's appointment!" Felix said.

  "Yeah, I will. Love you angel."

   With another bye Felix hung up and put his cell in his pocket.

   "Hey, James." Felix greeted.

   "Felix hey, I'm glad you made it." The older male chuckled.

   "Yeah... What did you want to talk to me about?" Felix asked.

   "Oh uh right, I wanted to talk about your drawings."

  "What about them?"

  "Well, the school is have an exhibition and you are the top choice, considering you are the top student. I was asked to ask you if you would like to showcase you paintings and drawings at the exhibition. You would be given tickets for family or friends all you have to do is let me know how many tickets you need."

   "Oh, uhm... That would be amazing. I can let you know how many tickets by tomorrow possibly." Felix said happily.

   James set a hand on Felix's startling him a little.

  "That is wonderful." James said rubbing the back of Felix's hand with his thumb.

  Felix hummed and pulled his hand away.

    "Yes, it is... I'm sure my fiancée would be pleased to hear this information. I'm sure he will also be please to fly here." Felix said.

   "Fiancée what school does he go to.?"

  Felix smiled softly.

   "Air force reserves. Technically not active duty, but he goes in a few time a month or so, for training." Felix told him.

    The message was very clearly not sent.

    "So he hasn't gone to college.?" James questioned once again trying to hold Felix's hand.

   "You know, I will get back to you on those tickets! I have something really really important to do, so I will see you tomorrow." Felix said quickly getting up and leaving.

   Felix sighed as he made it out of the café.

    "Obviously, he didn't get the message..."