25

"Stop playing around like that or you're going to wake Haewon." Felix scolded.

    Hyunjin giggled.

   "We should have let your parents take her for the day." Felix muttered.

   Right now it was mid-July and they were supposed to be packing Haewon's nursery, but of course Haewon was sleeping and Hyunjin was being Hyunjin and playing with her toys mainly the sensory toys they got her and those made noise.

     "You're the one who wanted her here while we packed." Hyunjin said.

    Felix glared at the older male.

   "Don't give me that look. You know it's true."

  "Technically... It isn't. Everytime you tried to take her away from Lix she started to cry. So you both agreed that keep her here would be better." Jisung stated.

  "Whose side are you on?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "Neither. Just stating facts." Jisung shrugged taking the box he finished packing to the living room.

     Felix sighed as he looked around.

   "What's the matter my love?"

   "Are you sure you want to move to London?"

   Hyunjin's brows knitted together and he went up and wrapped his arms around Felix's waist.

   "I'm tired of being away from you. I know there are breaks and stuff, but I love you and being away from you is already so difficult." Hyunjin said.

  "But Haewon..." Felix muttered.

  "Haewon will be at least three by the time we move back here. She won't remember much." Hyunjin stated.

   Felix hummed.

    "But our friends..."

   "Our friends are adults. Plus, apparently Chan and Changbin are moving to Australia for awhile. Jisung and Minho are planning on heading to California for awhile. Yeji, she has Chaeryeong and there have been talks of them moving as well.

    I'm not sure about Seungmin and Jeongin, but they'll be fine. Beomgyu and Taehyun they are talking about moving out to Korea for some years. Everyone has their own plans."

  "But Yuna..."

  Hyunjin rolled his eyes a small smile on his lips.

   "Yuna is seven almost eight, she has Bahiyyih, Hikaru, Swan, Sunoo, Yujin, she'll be fine."

   "But my sister."

  "Your sister is going to college in Spain."

   "But th-"

  Hyunjin quickly shut Felix up with a kiss.

  "The band..." Felix finished.

   "The band can wait for awhile, what matters to me is you and Haewon." Hyunjin stated.

  Felix hummed.

   "Our parents will be more than fine, in fact they'll probably be happy that we are leaving." Hyunjin stated.

  "What about Jackson?"

   "Jackson is a grown up too. Jackson is also heading off for New York after we leave."

   Felix pouted.

    "When did we get so old...?" Felix asked softly.

    "I don't know... But I do know that as long as I have you and Haewon, I am good." Hyunjin said pressing a soft kiss on Felix's lips.

    Felix smiled softly into the kiss.

      "Thank you, my love." Felix whispered.

  "For what?"

    "Just everything."

-

   6 years later

   "Haewon, stop trying to bite your sister!" Felix said.

   The six year old pouted and put the four year olds arm down.

    "Are you girls giving Papa a hard time again?" Hyunjin questioned as he walked down the stairs.

   "No, only Tala and Haewonnie are!"

   Hyunjin gave the small girl a look.

  "Tala stop trying to get Luna in trouble." Hyunjin told the older of the twins.

    "¡No soy!" Tala pouted.

   "Then stop trying to trick your daddy." Felix giggled finishing the girls braid.

"Mhm, are you guys ready to go?" Hyunjin asked.

   "Yes, yes we are ready." Felix said.

  "Luna don't forget your shoes." Haewon said.

  "I can't find them..." The girl pouted.

   "By the door." Haewon pointed at the blue light up shoes.

   Luna's eyes lit up with glee, as she padded over to the shoes.

  "Thank you Wonnie!"

  Felix chuckled.

   "Okay! To the car!" Tala exclaimed impatient.

   Twenty minutes later the family made it to their destination.

  Chuck E. Cheese

   "Uncle Channie!" Tala happily giggled seeing the male.

  "My sweet little nieces! Tala, Luna, happy birthday!" Chan happily exclaimed, capturing all three in a hug.

   "Where is uncle binnie!? I wanna show him my dress!" Luna asked.

   "Uncle binnie had to take your cousin Niki to the bathroom, you can show him when he gets out." Chan told her.

   "You guys are getting too tall! Stop growing!" Jisung whined as soon as he saw the three girls.

   "It's squirrel uncle!" Luna stated pointing at jisung.

  "Where is bunny uncle?" Tala asked.

   "Ah, bunny uncle is right here with your cousin Andrea!" Jisung said as soon as he saw the two.

   "Hey guys! Happy birthday Tala, Happy birthday Luna." Minho said.

  "Happy birthday guys!" Andrea giggled.

   "Oh look there is Seungmin and Jeongin." Felix said.

  "Hey, hey! We brought presents!" Jeongin said happily.

   "Please tell me they aren't toys." Hyunjin said.

  "They aren't toys." Jeongin said.

  "I don't believe you, but fine." Hyunjin sighed.

   Soon enough everyone was there.

   "Yuna, off the device." Yeji stated.

  Yuna rolled her eyes and continued to type away on her blackberry.

   Sadly, three years back Yeji, Hyunjin, and Yuna's parents passed away in a car accident, Yuna barely even ten. Hyunjin and Felix were completely ready to take her in, however Yrji intervened saying that they already had three kids, so her and Chaeryeong would take her in.

    It is still difficult, but not like it was in the beginning.

   "Ji, it is fine." Felix said.

   Yeji sighed softly and nodded.

    For a moment Felix looked around. Though it did become difficult at times, this was still his family and he loved it a lot and wouldn't change it for the world.

Fin... For now~💕