6

Jackson and Hyunjin walked into another room that looked oddly familiar to Hyunjin, but the he shrugged it off.

  "Look, I don't want to be that person. I don't want to be a dick to you, because you're my best friend, but Felix- Felix he is my little brother- he's my everything. I am supposed to protect him, that includes from you and Changbin.

   I don't give a shit if you hang out with him when he over there with Yeji or even when you are hanging out here with me, but there is a line and you tiptoed on that line when you saw Felix like that yesterday.

   I don't want his heart getting broken. I don't want to find out that you and him screwed around and you hurt him, because then there will be a problem a bigger problem than this." Jackson stated.

  "Jackson, I understand completely. What happened yester was a mistake and it won't happen again." Hyunjin said.

  "Good... Now what the hell happened to your face?"

  "Got into a fight with some jackass." Hyunjin shrugged.

  "What'd he do? You don't normally get into fights without a reason."

    "This you might be mad about... Uh yesterday while we were out some guy from that art store lix goes to, started to mess with Felix and he got a little handsy..."

   "You're right, I am mad. Is he fired, did you guys report it.?"

  "The first time it happened Felix did report it, this time around I stayed with lix and told the guy off."

  "What happened the first time?" Jackson questioned.

  "I'm not sure completely... I mean I know that Taehyung was the one that helped lix then, but that is about it." Hyunjin said.

    "Okay, now Hyunjin. One plus one no longer equals two. You said that you told the guy off, unless he clocked you for that, there is a piece of the story missing."

    "Uhm, well when I dropped off Felix, I told him he should file a report and he said he did last week, apparently the guy who messed with him last week was the same guy from yesterday. I might've went back to the mall and told the guy of again and he kind of started a fight." Hyunjin explained.

    Jackson nodded.

   "Well, thank you for defending him, but no more fights. He'll kill you if he finds out you got into a fight with that guy."

  "Yeah, I know, I told him and Yeji that Chan and I went overboard with practicing."

"Seems solid. Anyways we should get back to the other guys, before Min and Sung start doing something weird." Jackson said.

  "Yeah, I'll be in there in a minute , have to use the bathroom." Hyunjin said.

  Jackson nodded and left the room, giving Hyunjin time to look around.

  Finally figuring out it was Felixs' room, he hummed and walked over to the desk and looked at all the doodles.

    There were a few drawings that were just of eyes, all labeled in the top corner of whose eyes he drew.

    "Yeji, Seungmin, Jisung Han, Jisung Park... Yoongi. He really likes detail." Hyunjin hummed.

   There was one of his eyes as well.

   A brow raised, one in particular caught his eye.

   Hyunjin Hwang, October 27, 1994

   "That was yesterday... He pays attention to detail... And he has a thing for hands..." Hyunjin chuckled.

      Setting the drawing down he looked around a little more. It was different from when he last saw it. Last time he saw the younger males room it was when they were in middle school.

   With a sigh he left the room and went back to Jackson's room.

  "Hey, Yeji paged me and asked me to call her, she asked if we practiced last night. I told her no and she sounded pissed when she hung up." Chan said as soon as Hyunjin entered.

"Fuck, she's going to kill me..." Hyunjin groaned.

  "Why would you tell her that and not let me know so I could go along with your lie?" Chan questioned, putting his pager back in his pocket.

    "Because I forgot..." Hyunjin sighed.

  -

  "I am going to kill him!"

  Yeji was seething absolutely seething.

    "Jiji... I understand you are upset with Hyunjin, but uh you should keep your voice down..." Felix said, cringing when he realised nearly every in the cafeteria was looking at them.

   "No, that dumbass got into a fucking fight and he lied to me, I should take his drumsticks and shove them up his damn ass!" Yeji exclaimed.

   "Yeji~ calm down. I'm sure if you ask your brother will explain." Chaeryeong said softly.

Yeji slumped in her seat with a small pout.

   "I just can't believe he got into a fight... He never gets into fight unless there is a reason... I mean what reason would he have to get in a fight a 7 at night...?" Yeji sighed.

  Felix bit his lip and looked at the table.

  "I think I know why he got into a fight..." Felix said softly.

   Yeji looked over to Felix, brows furrowed.

   "Huh? What do you mean?"

   "I kind of told Hyunjin that, that guy from yesterday had messed with me before. I didn't really mean to tell him, but he told me I should report the guy and it kind of just slipped out. You know that look he get when he is like super super angry?" Felix questioned.

  Yeji nodded.

  "He got that look and I didn't think much of it, but then this morning I saw him and I thought he got into a fight with that guy. Then he said he and Chan just went overboard with messing around so I didn't think much of it, but now that we know that's not the case, I kind of think he got into a fight with him." Felix nearly said in one breath.

   Yeji sighed and slumped even further in her chair.

   I can't... I completely understand, he was angry. But I cannot with his stupid ass emotional range of a potato!