18

"How are you still here? I thought school started back up for you." Hyunjin asked pulling Felix closer to him.

   "The school closed for renovations." Felix said, continuing to trace the small music note tattoo Hyunjin had on his chest.

   "What's the matter angel.?"

    "I'm worried."

  "About?"

   Felix sighed.

  "Do you really want me in the baby's life?" Felix asked.

     Hyunjin sat up and looked at Felix who was nervously chewing at his lip.

     Hyunjin pulled Felix's bottom lip  with his thumb from between his teeth and kissed him softly.

    "First off, don't do that you'll hurt yourself. Second, of course I do, your my boyfriend and I love you so much." Hyunjin said.

   "That's what I'm worried about... We can't get married... All we are to anyone are boyfriend's... Legally speaking-" Hyunjin cut Felix off with a kiss.

  "Legally speaking you might not have relation to the baby, but that doesn't mean anything. What matters is that you are caring for this baby even though they aren't yours." Hyunjin said softly, as he brushed some of Felix's hair back.

   "You're going to make me cry." Felix muttered.

    "Ah, no crying... I've already cried once today, I don't want my angel to cry too." Hyunjin said.

   "When did you cry?" Felix asked.

  "Earlier while we were at the mall shopping around. I told you that I had to go to the jewellery store for something and you told me you would be at the store next door, but you didn't specify which one and I figured you were at the art store next door, but you were at the baby store next door..." Hyunjin told him.

   Felix blinked a couple times, his mouth falling open a little.

    "I didn't know you saw me..."

   "I did... And Felix if I could marry you, I would do it in a heartbeat, but until that is possible, I do have something for you... I was going to wait until tomorrow, however right now seems like the best time." Hyunjin said reaching over Felix and pulling something out from the nightstand.

    "This is a little bit different than what I was planning, but different can be good. Felix Lee, Yongbokkie, my angel, will you marry me when the time comes?" Hyunjin asked opening the small box.

   Felix sat up a little surprised but mostly in shock.

   "Is this what you went to the jewellery store for?" Felix questioned.

  "Ah, no. This is my grandmother's ring she gave it to me to propose to you with after we got together. I went the jewellery store for something else, that you will see in a few months."

    "Your grandmother knew we were together?"

   "Yeah, she found out like two weeks after the fact when she was visiting, her words were, 'You were giving him heart eyes for a long time and now you are giving him heart eyes and quiet I love you's.', I tried to play it off, but uh she is really really good at knowing stuff.

    One of the days when you didn't come over she pulled me aside and gave me the ring. Told me that even though you and I can get married wearing the rings would be similar to being married." Hyunjin said.

    "This is why I love her." Felix said with a small laugh.

  "Well she's had a best friend that has been with her for fifty years and moved in with her after her and grandpa divorced. Plus, have you seen their rings." Hyunjin said.

  Felix chuckled and kissed Hyunjin softly.

   "So, lixie will you marry me?" Hyunjin asked.

  "I hope to remind you that we are naked and you are proposing to me."

   "No, I'm naked. You're in my shirt."

  "Mhmm, yes Jinnie I'll marry you."

   Hyunjin slipped the ring on Felix's finger and kissed him.

   "When does your plane leave again?" Hyunjin asked.

  Felix looked at the clock.

  "Eight hours." Felix answered.

  "Good we have plenty of time."

   Felix giggled as Hyunjin pushed him down on the bed an dove under the covers.

    His eyes closed and he gripped the sheets tightly.

  It was going to be a long few hours.