17

I love this chapter

-

    Lots of different things were discussed. Including the thought of marriage which Hyunjin shut down quickly. Felix had been included in all the discussions, Hyunjin made the argument that this affected Felix as well.

   Felix assured that there wasn't a need for him to be involved, but Hyunjin said there was because he is his boyfriend.

    Everything was going smooth until one thing came up.

  Kayla was completely fine with going through with the pregnancy, however she wanted nothing to do with the actual baby, which raised issues with her parents.

    "Kayla Young, you put yourself in this situation and you need to take responsibility." Her mother stated.

     "As if!" Kayla huffed.

    Felix held back a small scoff, Hyunjin held the youngers hand and squeezed it lightly.

   "Mr and Mrs Young, if Ms Young does not want to be apart of the baby's life that is completely fine." Hyunjin said.

   "Hyunjin, we thank you for your understanding and not pressing charges against Kayla, but she put herself in this position, so she must take responsibility." Mr Young said.

    Felix pursed his lips.

  "If I may intervene." Felix spoke.

   And eyes were on Felix.

  "What is it my angel.?" Hyunjin asked softly.

    "I don't want to assume, but Mr and Mrs Young, I believe your concern is that if Kayla does not have part in the baby's life you guys will not be part of the baby's life either is that correct?" Felix asked.

   Mrs Young's mouth fell open a little.

  "You are correct..." Mrs Young said.

  Felix nodded.

   "I assure you that, that would never happen. I am sure Hyunjin would not keep the baby from you even if Kayla does not wish to be part of the baby's life." Felix told them.

Hyunjin smiled softly at his lover.

   "Hyunjin, Kayla, Mrs Hwang, Mr Hwang, will you give a moment with Felix alone?" Mr Young asked.

  Kayla was the first one up and out. Felix could see the hesitation in his boyfriend's and his boyfriend's parents movements.

   Felix gave them a small smile almost assuring them that it would be perfectly fine.

   Reluctantly, they left, closing the door behind them.

   "Mr Lee you are quite wise for your age." Mrs Young said.

   "On the contrary, I just know Hyunjin. He was deprived of knowing his father's parents due to unfortunate reasons, I do not think that he would deprive his own children of knowing all of their grandparents no matter the circumstances." Felix said.

  Mrs Young nodded.

     "He is quite young to become a parent, but he is responsible. We cannot say the same for Kayla." Mr Young sighed.

   "How long have you known Hyunjin?" Mrs Young asked.

   "My whole life. I am his sister's best friend and as you know his lover." Felix answered.

   "We can only assume that you told him not to press charges against Kayla, so we tank you."

   Felix took a deep breath and looked at his interlaced hands.