Avneil's understanding

Start from the beginning

Avni: Bye.

Neil took a breath. Maddy goes. Neil also goes to the stairs. Avni wants to stop him but no use.

Avni: My doubt was right, he heard everything. Now, what will happen?

Avni thinks.

Avni came into the room and she saw Neil is taking out his clothes from the cupboard. Avni goes to him. She tried to talk to Neil but Neil shuts the cupboard and goes to the bathroom. Avni looked at the door sadly. Neil stood near the door and throws the clothes on the floor in anger. Avni goes to the door and touched it because she knew that Neil is standing there. Neil did not change his clothes and came out. Avni wants to talk to him but Neil goes from there. Avni was upset by Neil's behaviour.

At the time of the night, Neil came after changing into his nightclothes. Neil was wiping his hair with the towel. Neil finds Avni lost who was laying in fowler's position and Neil thinks. Neil knew what is she thinking. Neil did not talk to Avni since he came back. Neil looked at Avni. He sighs and came to her. Neil sat beside Avni. Avni looked at him. Neil holds Avni's hand in his hands. Avni looked at the hands then she looked at Neil and she got emotional.

Neil: what has happened to you, Avni?

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: you were my tigress. No one dared to say anything to you, now what has happened to you and why you have become this much weak.

Avni looked down.

Neil: you were used to hiding your emotions so well that no one can say by seeing you that a storm is running in your heart. You never showed your tears to anyone then why now,? Why, you are showing your weak side to the people.

Avni was looking at him with teary eyes.

Neil: yesterday also, you acted weak why did you break down? You would go to the Bua and ask her why will we give our baby to Kareena. It is my baby and it will stay with us. Why did you not say this to Bua because the Avni whom I knew, she would definitely have gone and fought with Maddy Bua? Because my Avni was a fighter, she is used to fight since she has got her senses. Since she had understood the difference between right and wrong. You bravely bear whatever Bua threw at you. You fought with your father for Aman. You fought for Arav many times then why can't you fight for yourself? Where has lost that Avni? Hmm.

Avni was looking at Neil.

Neil: it's good that you are letting out your pain but I want you to show your tears, your weak side to me only, not to the others they will take advantage of your weakness, nothing else. Are you getting what I am trying to say?

Avni nods.

Avni: I don't know, what has happened to me? I also felt that but I am not understanding that. I just don't want to create any drama. That's why I remain silent. I don't want to trouble my family, don't want to give them stress that's why I didn't give any reply to Maddy Bua. I don't want to become a reason of a dispute between my family and Maddy Bua. I don't want Bebe to think that I am conspiring against Maddy Bua. I...

Avni stopped and sighs with teary eyes. Neil cups her face.

Neil: Avni, don't you know Bebe, she always stands with the right. No one will judge you so relax don't think too much and give me, my old Avni back who was strong. Please.

Avni: I am sorry, Neil, you are suffering because of me.

Neil: Avni, are you mad? You are suffering, I am not. I can't stand anyone saying anything to you.

Avni looked down. Neil hugs her and Avni reciprocates the hug.

Neil: be strong, Avni, you are going to become a mother. I know, you are strong and you can fight for our baby and you will fight but I want you to fight for yourself.

Avni tightens the grip on Neil's shoulder and she closed her eyes.

Avni: I will, I will. I am sorry.

Neil: it's ok.

Avni: please never stop talking to me. I can bear anything but I can't bear it, I can't bear your anger. Please.

Neil smiled. Neil broke the hug and was holding Avni's arms. Neil cupped Avni's face with one hand.

Neil: I promise.

Neil warned Avni.

Neil: But. You also promise me that you will fight for yourself.

Avni smiled and nodded. Avni holds Neil's hand in her hands. She kissed Neil's hand. Neil smiled. Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: I love you.

Neil kept his second hand at Avni's hand.

Neil: I love you too.

They smiled and Neil kissed Avni's hand and they hugged each other and were relieved.