Avneil's understanding

Start from the beginning

Avni: now what are you waiting for? Feed me.

Neil: oh Yeah.

Neil picks up the spoon and feeds her then Avni takes the spoon from him and feeds him. They were talking and smiling while having breakfast.

At the time of the evening, the birds were flying in the sky. Avni entered the Khanna mansion and was looking down. Avni looked up and she stopped because Maddy was coming from the opposite direction. Avni got worried to see her but she managed to smile. Maddy moved toward her and Avni also took steps toward her.

Avni: Hello, Bua, how are you?

Maddy: better. You must have thought that she will not come now, right?

Avni smiled awkwardly.

Avni: no, Bua, why would I...

Maddy cuts her in between.

Maddy: Oh, please, I know, you true face so no need to act good in front of me. Do this acting in front of the family who believes you.

Avni smiled.

Avni: that means you don't know me till now. Bua, how can someone act good twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week. It is me that you are seeing.

Maddy got angry.

Maddy: just shut up.

Avni got upset.

Maddy: by the way, you are really cunning how easily you made my family against me. That is impressive. Really. I was thinking that I had done the right thing by making you marry Neil, I played a good game but no, the real player was you.

Avni looked at her. She was hurt and confused.

Maddy: You are a real player. You knew that by seeing your past, no one will get ready to marry you so you planned to use Aman.

Avni was looking at her with teary eyes. She was shocked to think that how can someone think so disgusting. She was feeling disgusting.

Maddy: and see today, you are the daughter-in-law of the Khanna family.

Maddy clapped. Avni looked down.

Maddy: you played a good inning now it's my turn. I will show you your right place. Just wait and watch. I...

Maddy's eyes fall on Neil who was standing behind Avni at some distance. Maddy smiled.

Maddy: Hello, Neil.

Avni looked up instantly then she turned her face and was shocked to see Neil. Avni thinks.

Avni in mind: Did Neil hear everything?

Avni looked at Neil.

Avni in mind: I just hope that Neil would not have heard anything, else things will get more worse.

Avni and Neil looked at each other. Their eyes were locked. Neil broke the eye lock and he turned his face. Avni was looking at Neil. Neil smiled to see Maddy and came to them.

Avni understood Neil's mood.

Neil: Hi, Bua, how are you?

Maddy: Fine.

Neil: sit.

Avni was looking at Neil who didn't turn his face to her.

Maddy: No, I came to give sarees to Bebe, she asked for them now I am going. Will meet soon.

Neil: Yeah, sure.

Maddy: Bye. Bye, Avni.

Avni nods slightly by looking down and Neil slightly turns his face to Avni.