He looks like he's searching for someone through the crowd and then saunters over to the rest of the team.

He looks fucking hot in his uniform. It makes me want to take it off of him and get on my knees for him right now. I'm getting hot and sweaty just thinking about giving him— I feel a shoulder bump my own and turn my head to Melanie.

She's smirking at me. "You good there, you're looking kind of hot"

I swallow all of a sudden my throat being dry. I clear my throat, "Yeah, I'm fine he's just really good to look at"

"Trust me I know. I see Liam and he makes my hormones go all over the place." She gulps looking at him.

Penelope starts laughing at us. "You guys need to get those dicks out of your asses women! Look at your three o clock." She points and we turn our heads.

Sebastian and Liam are walking towards us.

Sebastian is walking up to me in front of everyone oh my god.

He's smiling at me.

And we're both lost in our own world. I don't even notice that I'm standing up now as he jumps over the railing.

"Hi" I say as I look up at him replaying last nights confessions in my head.

"Hi baby" he grins and picks me up, my legs wrap around his waist and I pull his hair and kiss him. And in this moment we forget about our surroundings which seems to happen a lot.

But this isn't a simple chaste kiss, I smile as he licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth letting his tongue devour my own. This kiss shows everyone that we're each other's. I don't let it get too carried away as I nip his bottom lip and give him one more quick kiss.

We pull away and smile at each other. "You're going to play amazing" I tell him as he sets me down back on my feet.
He still has his arms wrapped around me and mine around his torso.

He draws lazily on my back with his hands. Goosebumps appear all over my skin and a shiver down my spine.

"Thank you. I really like my jersey on you. Can't wait to take it off of you later" he winks and I blush because I really hope no one heard that.

"You want me in just your jersey later?" I bite my lip and play with him back.

He visibly gulps and nods his head. Lust in his eyes and just as I'm about to say something the whistle blows.

"Cruz ! Get over here it's not time to play around with girls! Get your head in the game !" The coach yells at him.

I grimace at the girls comment but ignore the stupid feelings rising in my stomach and smile at him.

"I gotta go baby I'll see you after" he pecks my lips twice and once on the nose and runs off to the other side of the court to get ready for the game.

"That was so fucking cute and hot at the same time" Yasmine says.

I blush because I forgot we had a whole audience and cover my cheeks with the palm of my hands.

Oh boy.

The girls laugh at me and start talking shit. I sit back down with them.

Let the game begin.

~

We won! 67-12 against FIU.

Sebastian was amazing! The boys towered over the other team. Overall it was a great game for the beginning of the season. I'm happy I was here to witness it.