S1 Chapter 25: A Dastardly Deed

Start from the beginning

Rouge: Yeah, and I steal jewelry. Nobody's perfect, you know.

Y/n: Yeah, but I've been killing people to the point where I made myself quite the track record. Even though no one has seen my face, the Mobians have feared and revered me as, "The Monster of Mobius."

Rouge: If you're worried about how people would treat me I assure you I won't care. It's not like I'm welcomed in many towns either.

Y/n: I'm not worried about what anybody will think of you, I'm worried about you.

Rouge: About me?

Y/n looked at her and nodded his head.

Rouge: Why would you be worried about me?

Y/n: Well, (sigh) I haven't told Tails, Knuckles or anybody about this. But I had engaged in romantic partnerships with five different girls at different times, but because of my disregard for life back then, I verbally abused all of them to the point where they committed suicide.

Rouge was shocked to hear this.

Rouge: So, you're worried about that happening to me if we got together?

Y/n nodded.

Y/n: I don't know how long it going to take me to fix my flaws, but one things for sure, I don't wanna risk losing one of my friends.

He looked down.

Y/n: So, I'm sorry if you've gained feelings for me and wanted to be more than friends, but it's just the way I feel.

Rouge: I understand.

Y/n looked at her.

Y/n: You do?

Rouge: Yeah. Besides, it's not like I've gone completely bats for you and I know one day... (got closer to him) you'll be begging me to be yours.

Y/n: (smirk) You wish.

Rouge: But at least let me give you this.

She kissed him on the cheek.

Y/n: Thought you weren't bats for me.

Rouge: I can still kiss you. I mean, who could resist kissing a face as handsome as yours.

Y/n: Well, now on to the other thing I wanted to talk to you about.

Rouge: Which is?

Y/n: I kinda need that Chaos Emerald I gave you-

Rouge pulled out the Chaos Emerald from her purse.

Rouge: I'd figure you'd ask for it.

Y/n: Well, thanks, partner.

He took the emerald.

Y/n: I need gotta run. Hopefully I'll see you around.

He ran off.

Meanwhile.

Knuckles was walking around a forest with his Chaos Emerald in his hand.

Knuckles: This planet isn't so bad, I suppose, but I'd do anything to get back home. What did that voice say?

He thought back to when he saw an image of the Master Emerald and heard a female voice.

Female voice: The servers are the seven Chaos, with the Warrior of Lightning guiding them.

(A/n: I know it doesn't actually say that last part in the series, but for this story it does.)

Back to present.

Knuckles: We can only get back home if we find all seven Chaos Emeralds, but I still don't get this "Warrior of Lightning." Anyways... Sonic, Y/n and those guys have four. Eggman's got one. And then there's this one I got from Hawk. That makes six in all. But even if we find the last one, we'd still have to convince Eggman to give up his. And since Sonic and Eggman don't exactly see eye to eye and Y/n isn't exactly a big fan of Eggman either, we'll never get back home unless I can get them to work together.