xxx / epilogue .

"you're so perfect for me.." you run your hand down his face, tap kissing his lips. " come here" he pulls you into into his lap, holding you close.

"i want a future with you." he looks into your eyes, and you smile "i want a future that includes you.."

"let's make it happen then mama." he puts your hair behind your ear. "let's make it happen" you say in a whisper like tone, pushing him back and pulling him into a kiss.

one year later.

      ALL FALLS DOWN by KANYE WEST plays through the spacious apartment as you sit down to open all your gifts.

"awwww, thank you" you look at your mom, putting the onesie back in the bag. you pull out the last gift, it was some baby bottles.

connie takes your hand and helps you stand up, "now.. for the thing we've all been waiting for." you smile and stand in front of the big white box.

it was labeled in lights " boy or girl?" connie stands right in besides you, holding your hand. you wore a long white sundress that hugged your stomach and some laced up sandals.

SEE YOU AGAIN by WIZ KHALIFA AND CHARLIE PUTH plays as you grab one side of the box and connie grabs the other, " 1, 2, 3!!" you and everybody else counts, on the count of three you release the balloons, looking up into the orange, yellow and slightly pink sky.

you smile as you see the pink balloons shoot up, connie laughs and puts his hand over his mouth. he puts his arms around you, pulling you in. you hold his face, seeing tears well up in his hazel eyes.

you wipe them and then pull him into a long kiss as everybody claps and cheers, making their way to you guys. "i love you"