xxviii.

you guys watch through the mall, he stands close to you sort of like he was guarding you. you smile at him and wrap your arms around his waist.

his heart skipped a beat like how it did everytime you flashed your warm sweet smile at him. "you're so handsome"

he smiles and kisses your forehead. "you want some shoes?" you ask him, making eye contact with him. he shakes his head no and you refused.

he didn't want anything that costed money and you wanted to spend some money on your baby. "let's go.. in here." you pull him into a hat shop.

you knew what you were getting yourself into when you brought him in here. you ended up buying him 7 hats and beanies, he ran up your credit card completely.

after getting some.. toys from spenser's and trying them , you were tired. connie had the remote to a vibrator that went in the center of your panties, it was off.

"mmm, thank you baby.. i can make it up to you" he kisses your lips. "yeah?" you smile at him.

"yeah. let's go to the bathroom, we can get the big stall" he whispers in your ear. you hit his chest and your jaw drops "amierè springer. did you not get enough?"

he shakes his head and starts singing "i'm addicted and i just can't get enough" you laugh at him.

"i'm serious.. let's go in a dressing room or something." he tries to convince you "connie, there are kids all over the place."

"we can be quiet baby, pleaseeee" he begs you, you roll your eyes and start walking towards victoria secret.

"ima buy some new stuff .. we can do that at home." you glance at him, he kinda looks at you with a scared face.

you pick up this light peach set and his jaw drops, he takes it out of your hand and walks towards the dressing rooms.

"come on, you're trying this on" he goes in the big one and you follow him.

you don't even say a word but just take off your clothes, you slip off the skirt you were wearing along with the black tank top.

connie sits down and man spreads, watching you get dressed. you were gonna buy it, so you just put it on.

you unhook your bra and turn your back on him, you slowly take down your underwear and put on the peach see through bottoms on.

you turn to him and put the cropped see through lingerie top on, you turn again to face the mirror and you like it.

"you like it?" you smile at him. he smiles back and pats his leg, you go to him and plant yourself on his left thigh. "i love it.. baby?"

"hm?" you mess with the buttons on his shirt. he looks at you and grabs your face softly "i wanna go home"

"me too" you connect your lips to his, locking him in a sloppy slow kiss. he puts his large hands on your hips and his tongue goes against yours.

"get dressed" he pulls away from the kiss, a string of saliva coming from you guys mouth. you laugh and pull away "that's so nasty"

you turn around and he smacks your ass hard. you smack his chest and start getting dressed, you put on everything you had on before except for your panties.

connie takes them from you, snatching them. "connie no" you try to reach for them. he puts them behind his back, and and you still tried to get them.

"i'll walk out with them on my face." he says quickly and you smack him on his arm "you been beating on me all day mama, i'll throw on a wig and fight you".