vi.

SMUTWARNING
UNEDITED

"WHAT THE FUCK CONNIE, IM GONNA FUCK YOU UP" you aggressively put your finger on the forward key

you and connie were playing roblox with friends in a private server and he had decided to kill you instead of jean in spin the bottle.

you hear laughs from the other side of the 10 person video call. "you mad." jeans voice floods the mic.

"i aint mad bitch" you reply, waiting for the new round. you chase after connie's character who had the yellowish skin with a cap on with a suit on the body.

"IM SORRY BABY" he runs away from you, as he runs to a dead end.

the new game starts and the bottle lands on you as you shoot connie with no hesitation. "are you joking me"

* TIMESKIP  TO LATER*

you sit in connie's car, listening to gravity by brent, tyler the creator. you wear a black cropped shirt and some leather pants , a sports jacket (yall know what im talking about? one with patches and sports shit idk what its called so...) and sunglasses on your head.

you wear your black 1s matching your outfit. he wears a yellow sweater, baggy jeans, and his af1s on. he stops the car and parks in the lot. you step out and meet him, walking towards the front doors to the mall.

"you look so good today mama" he speaks, holding your hand. "look at you"

he opens the door for you as you walk into the mall. "whatchu want from out of here?" he goes back to holding your hand.

"uhh, i'll probably get a outfit. i don't have that much money on me" you state, as he shakes his head "i didn't ask if you had money on you or not, i asked what you wanted"

you feel your face get hot as he puts the spotlight on you "you don't know what to say?" he starts "okay, here's what we gon do. we gon go get your nails done, get you some clothes, shoes and stop by victoria secret"

your head snaps up at him before speaking "you're not buying me shoes constance." he makes a face then looks at you "yes i am, let's go pick them out"

he pulls you to foot locker, you both walk in before seeing jean in the white and black uniform walking up to you. "what's up guys"

"hey" you speak up as he gives connie a hand shake "go pick out some shoes mamí, don't worry about the price"

you walk over to the little stand where all the shoes are before your eyes move to some mocha dunks. you grab the low top shoes and hold them in your hand. you watch as connie walks over looking more sexy than ever. his grey low cut made him look better, his hair stubbles looking nice.

( i will never not make fun of connie's hair💀 )

"you want those?" you nod your head and smile at him. jean goes to the back to find a size 8, connie smiles back at you.