v.

UNEDITEDthis chapter could be better, i'll probably go back and edit

UNEDITED
this chapter could be better, i'll probably go back and edit.

"CONNIE GET BACK OVER HERE" you chase him across the room, as he holds up a lingerie set that he found in your drawer.

"you were hiding this the whole time??" he questions with a laugh running away from you.

you jump over the bed then catch him "what i do is none of your business"

he lays down and holds it over his head as far as he can. you straddle his waist, reaching for the pink lacy lingerie.

your ass sits on his chest, grabbing the set from his hands, getting off of him.

"you should wear that for me one of these days" he sits up. you grab the pillow and throw it at him.

_TIME SKIP THREE HOURS_

ilyconnie_

* insert tiktok *

ilyconnie_: these chicken fingers good asab🧏🏼‍♂️🧍🏽

LIKED BY auroraaa_ and 5348 others

346 comments
click to view comments

veronica_heathers: you eating all that food without me🥺
ilyconnie_: indeed👍🏼

candi.123: you sexy 💓
ilyconnie_: i know

shannon.b: spread them cheeks and bend ova
auroraaa_: 😟😟
ilyconnie: ☹️☹️

auroraaa_: that food look good 😩 save me some for later
    ilyconnie: nah you eatin something else later

babydaddy_jean.2: daddy😩
ilyconnie: getcho ass on somewhere mf

click to view more...

after three week of knowing connie, you guys grew closer and closer as the days went by. you guys learned about each other, what you like what you don't like, family, etc etc.

but on top of that, you guys haven't had any sexual contact since that day of the first date. therefore, the tension was off the roof.

you both knew what you wanted but we're too scared. well you were scared, but he wasn't, he was just waiting on the perfect time to put it down on you.

he was at his house, but he was coming back over for a movie night. you have a track meet tomorrow and it was probably the biggest meet of your life.

so you were drinking water all day, and eating healthy. you cleaned up your room and everything, excited for the day. the events you did were the 400 meter dash, and high jump.