xvi.

unedited

you play no one knows by brent faiyaz as you open the doors so you can open the shop

you play no one knows by brent faiyaz as you open the doors so you can open the shop. you had recently got a job at a local cafe and it was awesome.

it was a bubbly, blush cafe. you got to wear pink aprons and a white shirt underneath. it was pretty chill, customers were always respectful to you and your employees.

you wore a white shirt that exposes your shoulders and you have your black faux locs over your shoulder.

you lift your head as the bells chime, seeing a guy walk in. he looked new, you never seen him around or at work.

you instantly recognized him as he got closer. he had that signature messy buzz cut, he had grew a thin mustache. his eyes shined as the sun shines on his face.

you turn around in shock. you never planned to see constance again in your life, six months ago everything ended between you two on bad terms.

you finally got over him after 2 months, it wasn't easy. if your friends weren't there to help you then you would still be in the bad state you were in when he left you crying. you remember putting all the things he bought you in a shoe box then burning everything.

but now you were doing so much better, you were talking to justin. he was 6'4, darkskin and had breads. he looked at you with heart eyes, he worships the ground you walk on.

you were happy.

he walks behind the counter and goes to check in. he looks at you from behind, his eyes latching to your hair.

he clears his throat and taps your shoulder, trying to talk to you. "excuse me.."

his deep voice makes your heart drop to your ass. "what?" you turn around making his heart drop and his eyes widen.

"aurora?" he looks down at you. he smiles at you and says "how you been?"

"amazing. thanks for asking" you talk back to him, your eyes going to the other side of the cafe.

you see your boyfriend walk in, he comes towards you and kisses you on the lips right in front of connie.

connie's eyebrows raise as he smirks a bit then nods. "who's this?" justin ask as he puts his arm around you.

"this is constance. he's new here, we'll have samira to show him around." you look up at the dread head.

"how about you show me around since we're already here" you shoot a glare at him.

"sure" you passive aggressively speak at the tall male. you walk into the back, connie following behind you like a lost puppy.

you angrily show him how everything works, you make your way up to the cash register and showing him every thing.

"thanks aurora" he smiles at you, expecting one back but you don't respond.

a customer walks in and you greet them with a smile "hi, welcome to kalis kitchen. how can i help you today?"

"i'll take a bagel and a carmel drink" she speaks and then pulls out her card.

he watches down on you as you smile at the woman. he smiles too at the sight of your smile, he almost forgot how beautiful it was.

***

goodies by ciara played as you walk into the house for the party. justin walks right next to you, in sync. it's like you two were the main characters in a big movie.

you guys look around to see all of your friends, you had been invited to erens party. it was jus birthday, and you were pretty good with gifts. you were just gonna give him some money then call it a day.

you wear a white tube top with a blue jean jacket to match your low rise jeans. your g string shows, going up your hips. sunglasses rested on your head as your hair lays in faux locks. you walk over to them, instantly noticing constance standing there talking to eren.

you guys walk over, greeting everybody. connie greets you and nod your head at him. "so i can't get a proper hello?"

he ask you as you sit down, and he stands over you. justin sits next to you, putting his hand onto your thigh.

"what do you mean, i greeted you... right?" you look up at him with a aggravated face.  "alright aurora" he laughs at the way you got easily mad.

justin gets up and says "i'm gonna go get some punch, do you want some?" you nod.

as soon as he disappeared into the crowd, connie plops down right next to you. he sits close to you but doesn't invade your space.

"how's school going?"he ask you, sipping whatever was in that cup. "it's pretty good, i'm about to graduate in the next two years"

you smile, and ask him "what about you, i know how bad you wanted to be a singer."

"mhm, i'm almost there. i graduate this year" he flashes his smilie piercing and his hazel eyes flash you as well.

"congratulations" you look at his neck and notice tattoos. "new tattoos?"

he turns around to face you, bending his knee. "yeah, i got a lot" he lifts up the white t shirts sleeves to show you his shoulder tattoos.

he shows a butterfly, a 37 and a bandaged heart. "i have more that.. you know." his deep voice says as he looks down.

you nod as justin comes back "hey baby, they had alot of punch.. so i got you your favorite STRAWBERRYYYY"

he makes you smile and passes you the cup. he sits down next to you, closer than connie and he watches as you smile cheekily.

you feel the urge to get up and dance as crazy in love by beyoncé comes on. justin looks over at you as you look back at him, already knowing.

5 minutes later, you guys come back from the middle of the crowd after dancing. eyes were on you and justin as you twerked, grinded and did alot of crazy shit.

one pair of eyes were staring hard, wondering..  if you got deja vu..

WE BACK IN DIS BITCH
ROUND TWO🙅🏾‍♀️