x.

UNEDITED

"CONNIE STOP"  you laugh as he tickles you

"CONNIE STOP" you laugh as he tickles you. you breathe out and try to push him off. but ofc since he weighs way more than you, you struggle.

he laughs at your laugh, you nearly die from laughter as he tickles your stomach, neck, armpits, etc.

"okay, okay i tap out" you submit, breathing hard.

he gets off of you and sits next to you. he looks over and laughs at you spread out on the bed. he lays down next to you and looks over.

"you want to go to that party tonight, mikasas doing a 90s party." he lays on his side and moves your faux loc out of your face.

"yeah, i want to go" you turn on your side to look in his hazel eyes. you smile and lean in to peck his lips. "you're so handsome"

you get closer to him, grabbing the back of his nape, kissing him passionately. his hands go to the side of your face before leaning his entire body into the kiss.

you get on top of him, and sit there, straddling his waist. you hold both his wrist with your hands, kissing him again.

his dick starts to get hard from the feeling of your tight grip on his wrist. "fuck" he breathes out.

he watches you as you rock your hips slightly, he tries to touch you but you smack his hands away.

"what did i say" you repeat what you were saying, cocking your head to the side. his hazel eyes meet yours, you pull his chain, tugging him towards you.

you had no clue what you were doing, you were just going with the flow..

"you said no-" he gets cut off by banging on the door, "get your horny asses off of eachother and come here"

eren says, in a slouchy tone and laughing. you get off of connie, sighing and pulling down the shirt you were wearing.

he gets up and walks behind you and smacks your ass. you roll your eyes, and open the door. you see andrea standing with two outfits in her hand.

"which one, i need help" she stresses out, looking at you "are we still doing the destiny's child thing"

"uhh, nah" you speak, feeling bad for kinda bailing on them. "oh alright"

"was that all you guys needed?" you ask, wanting to go back in the room "yeah, that's all we wanted."

that's all he says, you grab connie's wrist and drag him into the room. you open the door and close it quickly, pushing him against the door and grabbing his shirt.

your lips move in sync as yours overpowered his, the feeling made you feel dominant, in control, like you had power and you liked it.

your hands roam his body, touching every inch of him from his waist up. you grab his dick through his sweats, and he breathes out.