xiii.

smut warning !!

your back arches as connie stays quiet above you. you're so loud compared to him, you were starting to feel embarrassed.

"you like that?" he grabs your bra straps and delivers back shots to you. you don't answer but instead moan out.

his shaky breathing stops as he stops thrusting, leaving you trying to throw your ass back. your ass claps against his abdomen as he looks down and groans.

he reaches over and grabs his phone from the nightstand, recording with his flash on, catching you throw it back.

the camera motivates you to show out, you throw your ass back harder than ever. you look back at it and make eye contact. you fall deeper into your elbows and arch your back farther.

he breathes out and groans "fuck, you're so good. dirty slut"

you lay your hands out flat and cry out as he pulls your hair. you noticed connie had a thing with hair pulling, he always did it in any scenario.

it felt so good and you didn't mind. you start to get closer and closer, as you roll of and on his dick you guys combined cum leaks out, he groans and watches as you take the lead.

you lick your lips and listen to his pretty little moans above you, you felt the urge to lay him on his back and tie him up, not letting him go until he begs.

"oh fuck" the tip of his dick touches your cervix. "you like it?" you look into his eyes, as they droop from being high.

"i love it so much" he drops the phone and throws his head back in pleasure.

he grabs your neck and starts to thrust crazily, skin clapping fills the room and the sounds of your moans and heavy breathing.

he starts to hit your g-spot as you completely fall, loosing your arch. "nah, sit yo ass back up" he puts you back on your elbows and knees, pressing down on your arch.

tears start to roll down your face as your mouth hangs open at the feeling of the overwhelming pleasure.

this was the best sex ever to you, this was round three. he was leaving early in the morning so you two fucked like wild animals all day.

he puts one leg up on the bed so he can get in deeper. your mascara leaks down your face as he grabs both of your arms and holds them behind your back aggressively.

"connie.. i cant take it" you cry out as he goes harder and deeper after word you say. "take this shit now"

he bites his lip as he leans down to your ear and starts groaning, making you moan out. you feel desperate to touch him as you try to break out of his grip.

( y'all know that one tiktok sound that jus has groaning sounds.. yeah )

"harder" you speak through your teeth "harder?" his skin hardly clapped against yours.

he knew he was about to cum but he wanted you to do it first. "i'm about to come baby" you cry out as you stop moving and let him slut you out .

"go ahead" he slaps your ass, making you move.

you walked around as connie followed behind you and watched your ass move. to be honest he was so in the mood.

your hips were getting wider and wider the more y'all fucked, and he loved the sight. "you like what you see?" you turn around, walking to him with a smile.

"mhm" he grabs your hips and sits down on the end of the couch. you guys look into eachothers eyes, and you fiddle with the chain on his neck.

he wore a wife beater and some loose basketball shorts, matching your outfit. you wore basketball shorts as well with a wide beater with no bra on.