xix.

you run into the bathroom and start throwing up abruptly

you run into the bathroom and start throwing up abruptly. connie follows you, and sees you on your knees in front of the toilet.

his eyes lay low as he looks at you throwing up. his face squishes together in a disguising manner.  one of the things he hated was barf but he didn't wanna just leave your hair to get messed up.

your hair goes into your face as you try to remove it. he sits on the edge of the tub and grabs your hair into a handful.

he rubs his eyes with the other hand the goes down to rub your back. "it's okay" his hand strokes the side of your head as you finish throwing up.

you fall down from your knees and sit down on your ass. you happened to fall in between his legs, the small bathroom making y'all crunch up .

"you got it all out?" he looks down at you. you nod your head and get up, you smooth out the shirt that rose up and started to show your goods.

"you want breakfast?" he ask you, standing up too and leaving the bathroom. "yes please" you walk behind him, following him like a lost puppy.

"go rinse your mouth with mouthwash" he talks to you, you turn back around and go to put the mouthwash into your mouth and swish it around for a few seconds.

you come back out to see connie getting everything out. his calvin klein boxers show from the top of his shorts, his back muscles flex as he reaches up into the seasoning cabinet.

he ends up cooking you your favorite, a cheese omelette with orange juice. he sat your plate down in front of you, and went to go sit down next to you at the island.

you immediately dig in, using your fork to cut into the omelette. the cheese oozes out as you turn around and look at connie then go back to tear that shit up.

"mmm, this.. is so fucking good" you breathe out as you put the first piece in your mouth. he laughs at your response to his cooking then says nothing.

***

you wave at constance and say goodbye as you pull up to your apartment. you notice justin's car in the driveway, it was weird to you because he still didn't even answer your text.

you walk up the stairs, and twist the doorknob, when you twist it surprising it was unlocked. you open the door and is open to complete silence.

you prep yourself to go off on justin, you check the apartment to not see him anywhere. you walk to your bedroom, your eyes going wide as you see justin laying in bed.. naked.

with a little guest next to him. the girl next to him wears nothing and her light brown hair messily sitting on your pillows.

you scoff and walk into the kitchen, getting a giant pot. you fill it up to the brim and lift it up, it was heavy but at that moment that was all you could think about.