xv.

lilly

lilly.

pull up .
*your address*
read 2:36 pm

***

you wait outside as you see a red car pull up. you wear some tights and a jacket, and your hair is wrapped in a scarf. vaseline coats your face as you wait for her to get out.

you walk up to the car and waits for her to get out. you give her 6 seconds and she doesn't get out so you pull the car door handle and grab her by her hair, pulling her out.

she starts kicking as you start punching her, all of your punches connecting. her punches connect too, making you start throwing full force.

she tries to grab your hair, but grabbing your scarf. she starts punching you when you're down so you tackle her to her back, landing in between her legs as you crawl up, punching her dead in her nose.

she fights back, being at a disadvantage as he lays on her back. you stand up and grab her hair, raising up your foot and landing it dead on her face.

your air max come into contact with her face as you continue to stomp her out one more time. "bitch you wanna fuck up my relationship ima fuck you up"

you pull away and let her get up, watching her struggle you kick her down again. "get the fuck off my block weak ass bitch"

you talk your shit, picking up your scarf and tying it back on your head. "get the fuck outta here"

as soon as she stands up you start swinging again, leaning your head back, going in blindly. people started to gather, and people started to pull you guys apart. lilly speaks in spanish and you assume that she's talking shit.

she gets in her car and sticks her middle finger "bitch catch me tomorrow at main event"

you walk up the stairs to your apartment as drea looks at walk through the door "PLEASE TELL ME YOU BEAT HER ASS"

***

yeah.. i just wanted to add aurora and lilly's fight scene.

honest opinions on da hood?