xviii.

unedited.

you sit on the couch and watch the rap game as you hear keys on the other side of the door

you sit on the couch and watch the rap game as you hear keys on the other side of the door. the door opens and justin walks through, with bags in his hands. whatever he got in those bags smells so good.

he greets you then comes and kisses your cheek, putting the bags on the coffee table of your new apartment.

"good morning baby, i got you some chicken and waffles" he sits next to you.

you smile at him and kiss his lips, "i love you so muchhh"

he puts his hands on your hips and kisses you back. you try to pull away, and you do. he grabs your face and kisses you again, his soft full lips against yours.

you breathe out as you get on top of him, smiling through the kiss as your hands go behind his head.

"okay, let's eat now" you get off of him and laugh, getting back into your position you were in before he came into your house.

***

you and justin sing along to goodies by ciara as you guys pull up to the booming college party. you twerk to the music as justin watches you, the tight seats kinda restrain you but you still tooted that shit up.

justin hyped you up as the song comes to a end. you guys get out of the car and walk into the big doors of the frat house.

your butt length faux locs lay in a side part. your edges stay laid after a hour of getting ready.

your eyebrows are done, lips are done and your lashes pop. on your neck, you had layers of silver necklaces, one being a evil eye one.

over your chest you wear a black bra type shirt that has a butterfly connecting the two pieces of fabric that cover both of your breast. two strings tie the shirt together, as your cleavage shows.

and on your bottom half, you had a see through skirt that allows your hip to show, the slit being huge, going all the way to your ankle and you
wear sandals that lace around your legs.

rake it up plays as you see multiple people standing on the table, dancing to the song. you guys walk to the back there you see the group
that you never failed to see every time you saw them.

"heyyy" kaii comes up to you and grabs your hand, spinning you around as she examines your ass.

"gah dayum" she talks again, her eyes being latched to you, being no better than a man.

you laugh and walk with her over to the others. you greet everybody, and laugh as Justin is nowhere to be seen.

you make direct eye contact with connie but both of you decide not to say much. you smush your lips together, smothering your lipgloss.