xxi.

constance

constance.

good morninggg

good morning connie

wyd?

i'm getting ready to go get groceries

i need to go get some too, but anyways
you tryna pull up to my boxing match👊🏼?

who do you play??

reiner 🫣

yeah i'll come

YAWPPPPPP
you better cheer me on too🫵🏼

mhm, you know i will

(constance loved "mhm you know i will")

——

and there you were, in the front row of connie's boxing match as the bells dinged, indicating that the match was about to start.

he touched gloves with the blonde male and gets into his stance.

he looked completely delicious. his body was ripped, he had a perfect six pack and decent sized muscles. his red shorts wrote "springer" in gold around the waistband.

he had a fresh line up and his nose piercings were out along with his ear piercings. he had a blank face after they touch gloves, a punch instantly gets thrown by reiner. connie dodges it and throws one back at him. he dodged it and then throws another one, colliding with connie's face.

connie looks over and to his right then moves his mouth before shooting at reiner completely, throwing so many punches at once.

reiner dodges a few but after being backed up into a corner, there's not much he can do. he grabs connie by the waist so connie puts his hands up in the air in a way of saying he's not holding.

the ref breaks it up then moves out of the way, letting them continue with their match. the crowd instigated with little "ooo" "ohhh" "damn".

renier throws a blow at connie's stomach and it connects perfectly. connie gets all the wind knocked out of him as renier watches him stand back up straight. as he looks back up renier punches him dead in his face. he stands up and watches reiner as he gets his arm ready for a powerful punch.

as soon as he throws it connie steps out of the way and uppercuts him as hard as possible. "YEAHHH" you jump up at his come back, and reiner stumbles back against a rope.