iii.

"hm, you have nothing to say now huh?" connie stays on top of you, his hands lying on either side of your head, his knees on either side of your body.

you dont say anything, you just sit there looking into his eyes, thinking. "go ahead talk." his deep voice says, making his accent sound way better than it normally does as his face gets closer to yours.

"about what" you roll your eyes and push him off of you. "i don't know what you thought this was, i'm not about to have sex with you connie.."

he lays on his back with a smile on his face "o-"

"did you really think it would be that easy?" you laugh , "it's gonna take a lot more than a nice smile and cute little compliments to get some of this"

kaii opens the door without a care in the world "y'all wanna help us set up the house?"

"yeah, i just need to use the bathroom.. where is it?" connie scratches the back of his head, his low eyes watching you.

"you didn't see my bathroom? the door is wide open." you say looking around, pointing to the nicely kept bathroom.

"oh damn, i didn't even see it" he stands up and pulls his hoodie down, kaii looks at you and back at him.

"so you not gon tell me what just happened?" she questioned smiling, showing off her smiley piercing.

"nothing happened, we were just playing the game" you point to the macbook on your bed. "hm.. alright, we just need to clean up and put everything expensive away." she states.

"alright, ill help in a second"  you respond back to her, looking over at your phone. you put on some slippers and walk out of the room, to see andrea twerking on jasmine.

"YEAH THATS COOL, BUT HE AINT LIKE ME" tyga raps, you look on the tv to see hundreds of girls twerking in bathing suits. you start cleaning by wiping the counters down, you lift up the toaster and wipe under it. about 10 minutes later connie finally comes out of the bathroom.

connie sits at the end of your bed, watching you put on eye lashes and pulling down your dress. "yeah no, this isn't gonna work" you take off the dress to be left in a sports bra and some bikini cut panties.

you end up wearing a white cropped tank top bralette, low rise camo pants, and orange yezzy slides.

you grab your brush and your eco, and pull your hair back in a low bun. you walk out of the bathroom and stand in front of connie. "yes or no?"

"hmm-" he starts but you cut him off. "yes or no, just answer the question"

"yes.. you look good as hell" he comments, looking at how your lips were glossed up.

"okay let's go, people are outside" you walk out of the room, and he trails behind you.

"BITCH WATCH YO MOUTH, BITCH STAY IN YO PLACE" clout by cardi b and offset plays as at least 30 people walk around in your apartment.

you look around to try and find everyone, you notice a girl with orange hair talking to eren. you head over there to see everybody else chillin and smoking with red cups in their hands.

"ahh, aurora, hi" hange says, pulling you into a hug. you could tell they were high by their eyes and body language. they wore a black turtle neck, tucked into grey slacks, paired with necklaces.

the hug was long as hanges hands rest on your lower back, connie noticed but decides to stay silent because for one, it has nothing to do with him. and for two, it was just a hug.

"you look beautiful" you smile at their compliment towards you "thank you, you don't look too bad yourself"

"hey, aurora you wanna go get some drinks with me?" connie cuts in and you look at him, and agree.

"oh, i just wanted you to come get a drink with me so i wouldn't be by myself" you hum after hearing what he had to say.

"WORLDSTAR" you hear eren screen, you look over to see two females going at it. you sigh and sit on the couch with connie seating right up on you, you didn't move, it actually felt nice to have him close.

"so.. when are you gonna tell me your real name?" you ask him sipping on the drink.

"i guess whenever it comes out." he says back, taking a pre rolled blunt from out of his pocket.
"tell me please" you speak, looking at his light the blunt then putting his arm around you.

"you really wanna know?" he smirks a bit before taking a hit. "yes please" you speak, kinda nervous he has some lame ass name like willie or carlos.

all i need plays in the back as he leans towards you, for a minute you could've sworn he would kiss you. you feel his lips against your ear before he whispers "constance"

the music was loud, you barley heard him. you almost moaned on the spot as he hit it again then passed it to you. you took it out of his fingers, he looks at you as you smoke.

you look back at him, then blow the smoke. at this point it was just a intense staring contest. his hand moves from over the couch to your hip, pulling you closer. "come here"

you hold the blunt up to his mouth as he leans down just a bit to put his lips on it. he looks down at you and blows the smoke out.

a few hits later, and a bit more touching, it was hard to fight the urge to jump his bones right there.

he puts his face into your neck, lightly kissing it. "IMMA SMOKE THIS JOINT THEN IMMA BREAK YOU OFF" "ALL THESE TATTOOS ON MY SKIN, THEY TURN YOU ON" eventually after kissing your neck he begins sucking, putting his hand around your neck.

you let out deep breaths before putting your hand over his. "it's taking everything in me not to slut you out right here on this couch." he whispers in your ear.

"mhm?" you tease, touching him more than needed "yeah, if your not tryna get into anything you know you can't handle, stop now"

"oh i can handle it" you make eye contact with him for a good ten seconds before getting more to drink.

yeah, nothing happened that night.. but that was enough for you. connie's hand wrapped around your neck, talking dirty to you.. you loved it but of course you wouldn't admit .