iv.

SMUT WARNING
UNEDITED

"WAKE UP BITCHES" you jump and then put the pillow over your head. you hear your door open before jasmine comes in. she gets on top of you and hugs you, as you wake up.

hey" she hugs you tightly, and takes the cover off of you. "get uppp" she talks in your ear "get off of me nigga" she groans and gets off, showing off her spotless honey brown legs in her spandex.

your head pounds with a headache, as you grab your phone from up under your pillow, you see 5 notifications, from connie😩.

good morning mamì
you up?
hey
goodmorning beautiful
auroraaaaa

i was sleeping...😭

oh well good morning 🕺🏻

good morning constance

imma come pick you up at
7, so be ready

where you bouta take me?

don't worry abt it, jus know
it's a surprise date😭

dont try to be on that kidnapper type shit
imma bring my pepper spray😒

it was 3 at the moment so you went straight into the bathroom, and sit on the toilet. thinking about what you'll wear.

TIMESKIP TO 6

the doorbell rings as you go to it, opening it to see connie standing there. "what's up?" you ask him, as he speaks back "nothing, just coming in ." he lets himself in, leaving you holding the door.

"okay well come right in connie.."

"it smells good as hell in here, what you cooking?" he walks next you, following you like a little puppy.

"just some pasta, do you want some?" you ask as you grab some mittens and open the stove, bending over in your oversized shirt, giving connie a peak of your white lacy panties.

you bent over a bit more, exposing the backside. connie shamelessly looks at your ass as you try to get it from the back of the stove.

as you come back up he looks somewhere else. "mmm this smells so good" you smile.

you turn around to stir it, as connie stands behind you. he walks up from behind, putting his hands on the counter, trapping you. "what are you doing connie?" you question, not giving any reaction. "nothing" he kisses the side of your cheek.

you get done and he moves out of your way, you grab two plates from the cabinet, putting food on the both of them.

the two of you eat, talking about your families. "i have a little sister, her name is camila i wish that i could see her but i won't be able to anytime soon"

you ask why and he responds with "she's in my home town" you nod your head, pausing before asking him "what do you do for a living?"

"i box, i usually do underground boxing but they got caught a little while ago and to be honest i don't want to go to jail"