xi.

smut !!

smut !!

"YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU DONT BEAT FLOCH, YOU CAN MISS OUT ON MANY OPENINGS TO BE SUCCESSFUL" connie's maneger will speaks to him, as they sit with very powerful people in the boxing business.

"yes sir" he responds back, being as respectful as possible in front of the people that could possibly change his life.

connie wore a dress shirt, jeans and some clean nikes. he wore his hair out looking like a sexy adult calliou, he looked professional, stood up straight.

it sounded stupid because it was just boxing but this was the state championship, he had to go against floch, onyankapon, justin and levi to be the state champion.

he sat in his chair, quietly listening. his phone vibrates in his pocket as he takes it out and looks at it from under the table.

he smiled from the sight of your text but it dropped as he's greeted with a picture of you with that short beige body suit on that shows your ass and every curve of your body.

'my love💗💗

—-

you watch you guys chat as under your messages it says read at 2:34 pm. you change into a white lingerie set, taking more pictures, setting the camera up on 10 seconds.

his phone buzzes again as he sneaks his phone under the table to see more pictures of your half naked.

he stared at the pictures hard, "you hear me mr.springer?" his eyes jerk up from the full screen pictures "yes ma'am, i'm sorry you were saying?".

he told you that he was going to a very important conference type shit but you couldn't seem to listen.. so he would fix that.