xxii.

"come over

"come over." you talk to constance on the phone. you two had lowkey became close as friends in two weeks, you guys had became besties or whatever.

when you two first started dating, it was a bit fast paced and you didn't want that again so you wanted to wait a bit because it was clear what both of you wanted.

"right now?" he ask, kicking his feet as he holds the phone to his ear. "yes right now" you laugh. "i'm on my way!" you hear shuffling sounds from the other side of the phone.

minutes later he showed up to your door, knocking hard and then standing in your doorway like that one emoji.

you yank the door open "what the hell. why are you banging on my door like the police" he walks right in. the house smelt good and it smelt like fresh air, he inhale the scent as he plops down on the couch.

"you tryna play roblox?" he speaks like a child, his eyes seeming more doe. you look at him with a side eye and then say yes.

you grab your phone from the pocket of your hoodie and sit down on the couch next to him. "we need to make a house on bloxburg"

"fashoooo" he pulls out his phone and opens roblox. as soon as you guys spawn in the game he ask "what kinda house are we going for?"

"i really like small cottages" you respond and get more comfortable on the couch. "then let's build it then"

here y'all are... ten minutes later arguing about how connie shouldn't put a pink heart carpet down that he found in my inventory. "BOY, ARE YOU STUPID?"

"ARE YOU??? THIS CARPET IS SO NICE" he semi screams at you. you take a deep breath in and then back out. "constance amierè springer. this carpet is ugly as hell so we're not using it, end of discussion."

he stops talking and looks at you. you keep eye contact with him as he says "i want to go watch a movie, maybe a marvel marathon??"

"uhhhhh yeah. let's go" you get up from the couch and walk into your room, turning off roblox in a swift motion.

he follows behind you like a lost puppy and shamelessly watches your ass move in the pajamas. it looked like your cheeks were clapping with every few steps.

you turn around quickly and his eyes try to move up as quick as possible but you catch him. you put your hand on his cheek and playfully smack him a few times.

"buddy... control yourself"

he looks at you, and his hazel eyes start to feel intimidating. you look into his eyes as well and he bust out laughing.

"girl i been controlled fuck you talkin bout?" he walks into your room and plops himself on the bed.

"mhm" you grab your remote and join him in the bed. you guys are semi close, but you had a feeling y'all were gonna get closer.

"we gon start with captain america" you turn to the side to look at him. "let's do it mama" he looks down at your lips then back up at your eyes.

you do the same thing and he takes the hint. he leans in for a kiss and you catch his lips in your fingers. "unt unttt, you gon have to earn this.. did you think it would be THAT easy. cmon now, you know me." you release his lips and he continues to look at your lips. 

he leans in again and you thought you was gonna have to curse this nigga out but he just kissed your forehead.

it gave you brief butterflies before you press play on the movie. the movie was good for the most part but there was a reason you wanted to watch captain america. he was sexy as hell. undeniably.

"you like this movie a lot huh?" he ask you, looking down at you starting to snuggle him. "yeah, it's pretty good" he puts his arm around you, his tattoo covered hand resting on your waist.

"mhm.." your eyes connect with his once again. the room was full of tension but you wanted to stick to your word. it's been about a month since y'all met again and been on speaking terms for three.

it was hard for you to stay focused with his muscles, pink plump lips, beautiful deep hazel eyes, freckles on his face.. it was just so hard.

"cuddle with me" you scoot your ass back on him and get overall closer. he looks down then back up at you. "okay, chill out" he puts his hand on your hip to stop you from moving.

he was getting a bit turned on by this but he didn't want to interrupt the movie and the quality time. you turn and look back at him then look back at the tv.

a hour in connie was on the verge of falling asleep. "connie." you throw yourself back a bit on him. "hm?" he opens his eyes  "wake up bald head"

with that he leans over a bit and groans in your ear as he stretches. he says something in spanish and then sits up straight.

"you not sleepy?" he ask you "no, it's 11. i just woke up connie"

he hums and then his deep voice rings in your ears "come here" he grabs you by your waist and pulls you closer, flipping you to your other side so y'all can lay chest to chest. "yes?"

he shakes his head "i just wanted to see your face" his long lanky finger goes to push your hair behind your ear.

you start to get shy at the words but you didn't want to show it. "hm?"

"you're beautiful mamí" he says it straight up. you feel the urge to do some shit that's gonna get you slutted out but you didn't .

"thank you" you lick your lips and then look down at his. "mhm" he wraps his arms around you.

"i've been wanting to hug you so bad." he mumbles through your neck. he removes his face and his eyes connect to your neck.. just staring at your collarbones.

his heart starts beating hard and he tries to hold himself back from kissing your neck, choking you or doing something that could fuck everything up.

you notice him staring and just take note of that in your head.

hi...