xii.

UNEDITED

UNEDITED

ilyconnie_:

liked by lillybby_ , itshange , andreajanese, auroraaa_ and 6,013 others

ilyconnie: 'don't be insecure, your spot secured i promise you💗🫶🏼.

andreajanese: AWEEEE

user: W couple

user: we can have a threesome ngl.
ilyconnie: you need to leave🫵🏼🙁

click to view more.

YOU AND CONNIE LAY IN YOUR BED, WATCHING JANE THE VIRGIN. his jaw drops as he finds out who sin rosestro is.

"WHAT THE HELL" he trails on and pauses the tv. you don't say anything but instead stare  at the tv.

"damn that was unexpected" you say looking over at him.

***

you and connie lay cuddled up in bed, his head in your chest as you two watch tiktoks together from your phone.

he buries his face into your bare chest, you only wear a sports bra so he got skin to skin contact with you.

he turns to face you, and pecks your lips as your phone chimes.

hange ..

hey love, do you want to go to a party tonight?

you look down at connie and back at the screen. he looks at you and raises his eyebrows. "that's a fucking trap" he laughs, sitting up.

"i know" you open the text and don't say anything, leaving her on read. you look down at connie and plant a kiss on his forehead.

"i don't feel like going no where anyway" you click onto tiktok once again and the first video that pops up on your fyp is terry.

"do you have a wristband?" his voice sounds lighter and he talks in a accent.

connie watches the video and bust out laughing, his laugh sounds like he can't breathe so his laugh causes you to laugh.

"shut up connie" you laugh at his laugh.

"WHAT THE FUCK" he screams as he runs away from the fat rat. "run,run,run,run" you speak quickly as the rat chases yall.

you guys play the cheese maze on roblox, he plays on his laptop and you play on the desktop. "IM RUNNING" he follows you into a whole/opening.

you guys take a minute to calm down and then wait for the rat to move. "baby, i'll sacrifice myself, just run" he walks out allowing you to run away.

you bust out laughing as his character falls to the ground, and the rat begins to chase after you after it successfully takes him. "you're welcome" his deep voice overlaps yours.

you try to go back and find him and then get fit by the rat. "i'm sorry but i needa smoke" you interrupted him.

"let's smoke then mama" he reaches over and takes your rolling tray. "come here" he calls you over as you leave the game and smile as you walk over to him.

you sit right in front of him, watching him start to roll up the blunt. his fingers folded the outside layer as he rolled up.

you watched his finger move and his focused gaze. you lick your lips and scoot up to him, pecking his.

after rolling up he lights up the blunt and turns on some music, one of the things you loved about him most was that he loved summer walker just as much as you did.

he turned on deep by summer walker and pulls you into his lap as he listens to the song, looking down at you.

"you're so pretty.. you know that?" he looked at the way your eyes were shaped, your lips, nose, all the beauty marks on your face, he loved it so much.

he kisses all over you face as you laugh and take the blunt from him. he sings the song "JUST TO FUCKING LET GO" he sings his favorite part.

"i love you hermosa" he grabs your arm and pulls you up, to have you sitting on his lap. "i love you more"

"impossible" he puts it to the side and makes intense eye contact with you. you weren't about to give in and neither was he.

"i'm gonna miss you so much next week" you say referring to spring break, he was going back to the dominican republic for break and you were gonna be in new york, stuck and bored.

"ima miss you too princess" he kisses your forehead, breaking eye contact. you hug him and kiss on his neck as his arms wrap around your back, hugging you back.

his low eyes look into yours before kissing you crazy, the kiss was slow you could feel all the love from it.

you hands go down to the drawstring in his sweats, untying them. "unt unt" he stops you there.

you smack you lips then look the other direction. "you gon have to wait for it baby" his pink lips peck your glossy brown ones.

"i'll wait" you watch him continue to smoke. "mhm, i know you will"

HELLOOOOOO

y'all this chapter is so short🙁🙁 but this was jus to warm y'all up for next chapter.

connie + aurora = separated = no sex = horny..

maybe some phone sex coming up next? i'm