viii.

"YOURE THE COFFEE THAT I NEED IN THE MORNING"  you wake up and hear music playing through connie's apartment

"YOURE THE COFFEE THAT I NEED IN THE MORNING" you wake up and hear music playing through connie's apartment.

you look over to the other side of the bed to not see connie.

rubbing your eyes, you get out of the bed and walk out of the room seeing connie in front of the stove, his grey sweats rest on the bottom of his hips showing the calvin klein waistband. the sunlight from the open window shines on him, his skin glistening.

his back muscles flexed as he reached up to get some seasoning. it was quite a good sight, you got enough of him last night but you couldn't help but to stir it up again.

you walk up behind him and wrap your arms around his torso as you begin kissing his neck. "good morning baby" he smiles.

you were never the type to call niggas nicknames at all.. but connie was different. you liked him.. a lot. maybe even love him.

it's been 3 months since y'all met on da hood. and these were the best three moths ever.

"good morning mamí, how'd you sleep?" he continues cooking, as you inhale his scent around his neck. the silver chain that he always wear stays put over his neck. "you smell so good"

he doesnt answer but instead says something in spanish. "remember you said youd teach me some spanish?" he turns around and picks you up, putting you on the counter. he looks into your brown eyes and you look into his hazel ones. his nose ring flashes in the sunlight as you two hold eye contact.

"aurora, youre so beautiful you know that?" he grabs you chin and pecks your lips once but cant help but do it again.

"breath connie." you warn him about your breath stanking.

"girl i don't give a fuck about your breath" he sasses you. you laugh as he pecks your lips once again.

he tried not to let the intrusive thoughts of laying you out on the counter and throat fucking you until you swallow every bit of him. his thumb brushes against your bottom lip dragging it down.

he wanted nothing more than for you to get all pretty for him then let him slut you all the way out, mascara leaking down your eyes, tears, lipstick all over your mouth.

but he also wanted you to look pretty and stay all dolled up. he honestly thought you looked pretty everyday, anytime of the day.

"let's eat mama" he grabs you from off the counter by your ass and puts you on your feet.

"i made cinnamon sticks, i know you hungry as hell" he goes to get a plate to fix your food.

you look at his six pack, and touch his back. "i'm hungry .."

"i know, wait a minute" after a few minutes he brings your plate to the island and it smells good as hell.

" Bon appétitty" he purposely tries to make himself say the word titty.  you laugh and thank him. he sit down next to you and eats.

—☻︎—

"connie, nope we have things to do" he continues to kiss on your neck as you straddle him in the backseat.

you breathe out as his semi full lips plant soft butterfly kisses onto your neck. "cmon aurora, just give me five minutes."

it was hard for you to resist connie, but he was a sex addict. his large hands hold yours together restraining you.

two sexual people + alot of alone time = alot of sex .

"nope, let's have a good date and then we can go home and watch some movies.. okay?"

"my coochie is tired ."  you breathe out and he laughs.

you crawl back into the front seat and he smacks your ass hard, you jump from the impact. "nigga, stop that shit."

he gets in the front seat as well, when you try to get out he grabs your wrist "nope, we gotta wait a little bit.."

he looks down at the tent in his pants, you sigh and then take lip gloss out of your purse and apply it onto your lips slowly. from up under your freshly done lashes you look at your lips.

you notice connie looking over at your plump lips. he loved how the top one was brownish and the bottom was a mixture of brown and pink. "that food smells so good connie"

you look back at the picnic basket, remembering the delicious snacks the both of you prepared. "not even bout to lie, im hungry too"

after about ten minutes he pulls on the handle, opening the car door after telling you to get out. you get out, and watch him grab the basket, the blanket, and the wine.

he holds it, and walks with you to the empty park. he looks hardly at the ground, searching for ants and bugs. after finding a spot without any he lays the sage green and white checkered blanket down.

he opens the basket to reveal some breads connie made, champagne glasses, a bowl of strawberry's and pasta:

"uh, i don't know how to really pair food up so.. this is what's on the menu" he runs the back of his neck and smiles.

"it smells so good, thank you for bringing me out here" you kiss his cheek.

"of course"

he pulls out all the food and watches you as you grab a fork and dig into the pasta. he follows behind you and eats it as well.

he looked good when he ate, he was fucking the pasta up tho. "it's good?"

he laughs and nods his head "hell yeah"

after talking about y'all's future and what you look forward to he holds a strawberry up to your lips.

you open your mouth and wrap your lips around it. your thick lips hold the strawberry in between them before biting down.

he watches as you take another bite, leaving him holding the stem. "stop staring at me"

he looks at you and you could've sworn you saw hearts in his eyes. "aurora, i want us to be together. like officially"

he says looking into your eyes, "will you be my girlfriend mama?"

you don't say anything but instead kiss him. he smiles through the kiss as you say "is that even a question?"

———

hi🙋🏾‍♀️ eren book coming soon. yes. cya .👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾👩🏿‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾. ily.