xx.

you get up from the couch, going to the door after hearing knocks

you get up from the couch, going to the door after hearing knocks. you look out of the peep whole to see andrea and kaii looking into the peephole.

you jump back in slight fright then roll your eyes and then after opens the door. andrea just in the door "bitch, you're getting out of this house."

she walks right past you and goes into your closet and pulls out a green dress. she looks at it and then puts it back.

kaii comes into the room after turning on music on your flat screen tv. she puts on fm$ by new boyz then takes off your bonnet, revealing your faux locs.

"we're going to karaoke, it's a girl night for us" andrea says, knowing she'll probably leave to go talk to niggas.

you nod your head at her and sit on the bed as they go through your closet, eventually pulling out a yellow cropped blouse and some ripped jeans with some yellow jordan ones to match your shirt.

they decide to put your hair up in a ponytail and put the swoop in the front. the yellow on your shirt makes your skin pop, and your eyes seem brighter.

they do the lip combo and put some lashes on you, you looked amazing and you smelt amazing.

"let's go" you go out to the car, it was 10 pm. you guys go to kaiis car and she plays love by keyshia cole. the three of you sing every word, loving the song.

eventually you guys make it to the karaoke bar, when you make it in its warm, the lighting is low and it's a vibe. "i like thissss" andrea says loudly and kaii agrees, walking to a seat. "ouwweeeee"

they go to the bathroom really quick and you sit down at the tall table, watching the next person come onto stage.

your head kinda cocks to the side as you see connie get up on stage. "sometimes i wish you knew.. that i disguise the truth." you immediately recognized the song as like i want you by giveon.

he starts singing, shocking you a bit. you never heard him sing seriously. i mean he did want to be a singer so it made sense why he was here.

"does your mind play this game too?"

his eyes close as he hits every single note, you were guessing he didn't know you were here because he didn't even look up or at you.

he sings beautifully until the song ends then he stops in his tracks, seeing you smile. he didn't see you until he stepped off the stage.

he walks towards you in a confused manner as he wonders why you were here. he wears a black beanie with green jacket and black cargos, and some yezzy slides.

"hey aurora.." he speaks to you and you speak back with a small smile on your face "hey connie"

andrea and kaii look at each other then high five, their plan working out.

"that was nice" you refer to the song, his cheeks kinda get red but he still has the same facial expression.

"thank you.." he rubbed the back of his neck. he shaved off this mustache so his skin looked as smooth as baby skin. 

andrea and kaii come back, sitting down. "why don't you join us?" you suggest and he sits down next to you.

he couldn't help but see how good you looked, your hair, makeup, was done. you looked beautiful.

"how was your day?" he ask you, making eye contact with you. "well, i've been in the bed all day watching this show."

"what show?" he watches you turn into talk mode and start talking about this show called "pleasure island"

after five minutes of talking about the show, connie laughs at you talking about the characters with basically hearts in your eyes. kaii looks at him look at you, and he looks at you in awe, there's just this look in his eyes. he smiles at the fact that you're smiling, she could tell how he felt about you just from being observant.

"you want to go smoke?" he ask you, watching you catch you breath and nod your head. "of course, is that even a question"

he takes his keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door, watching you open the passengers door and sitting in, it still had that same smell, weed and pineapples.

he gets in and reaches in the back seat, pulling out his rolling tray. then he unlocks his phone then give it to you "put on a song."

you open spotify and put on VANISH by GIVEON. he pulls out a pre rolled blunt and pulls out his lighter, lighting it.

he takes the first puff, then passes it on. giveon plays in the back as you guys smoke. you start a conversation "connie.. why didn't you trust me"

he tries to talk but stops as he looks over at you. there was little to no emotion in your eyes as you look at him.

he didn't answer but instead watches you as you take another hit from the blunt, holding it in between your fingers.

"i knew that i should've stayed home.. and i didn't but that doesn't change the fact that you didn't trust me at all. you were so quick to tell me you didn't love me and now you want to be back here expecting everything to be perfect." you look forward.

he tries to talk but you cut him off "we can be cool.. but it's gonna take a little bit before i can forget about what you said and take you back"

he nods his head, and you turn up the music. "i wasn't thinking when i said what i did.." he speaks over the music.

"i know connie" you look over at him, and he looks back at you. "i wish that i could take it all back."  you flash back to the feeling that you felt when he walked out of the door.

slight tears start to well in your eyes as he notices and wipes the singular tear that fell from your eye you were over it but it still hurt.

——

kinda a short chapter, next chapter is gonna be better💋.