xxvii.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY" you scream in his ear and blow the little horn in his ear, waking him.

he pops up from his sleep and gives you a look. his face is in that mean face it's always in everytime he wakes up, you start laughing at him, falling on his chest.

"girl get off me" he rolls his eyes. you peck
his lips "stop being grouchy birthday boy. you're finally 20 " you had recently turned twenty in the fall and it was now spring.

"i knowww" he pulls you on him. "here's the deal, we're gonna go out to the mall, and get some cake then we're gonna come back home and have some fun" you smile down at him.

"i wanna have some fun noww" he grabs your hips "you need to brush your dirty ass teeth"

he smacks his lips and then grabs your neck with his tatted hand. you hold his wrist and look into his eyes.

just from that look he gave you, you knew today was gonna be a good day for both of you. you two were gonna be fucking like rabbits.

"we're going to jamaica this year for your birthday" he tells you, somewhat tightening his grip.

"mhm" you sit straight on his dick. "aurora.." he starts before you cut him off "you always be mocking me talking about how i be crying and what noises i be making but last night you was CRYING"

he goes silent. you watch his cheeks turn pink as you bring that up. who wouldn't cry? you gave him that make a grown man cry head and that's what it did.

you kiss his lips "i'll go try on some stuff only with one rule.. wait actually we can wait until we get in mall"

"noooo, go try on two sets before we get ready baby.. please" he gives you puppy dog eyes. you laugh and then get up, going into the bathroom and connie follows you, to go brush his teeth.

by the time you put it on connie's ready, he sits up in the bed and he turned on some music for you to come out here and model.

you wore a lilac lacy see through bra and panty and on your feet going up to your thighs you had matching socks.

connie licks his lips as you come out of the bathroom. you looked delicious. cocoa + lavender, he couldn't wait to tear it up.

"go change" he liked this one but it wasn't his favorite. his favorite color was red and you knew that, so he knew the next one would be deadly.

when you walked out his jaw DROPPED. you wore a regular red lacy set, the panties had a slit right where your lips were and where your nipples were.

you wore a red fluffy robe, it was long and flowy. connie knew the rule when you tried on lingerie, no touching because he always ripped them.

you walk up to the bed and that's when you noticed you had on red bottoms. his heart drops and he starts seeing heart eyes. your afro wig was curled a bit over your eyes but they hung low.

"you like it?" you ask him, dropping the robe and turning around. he looks at your ass then back up at your collarbones.

he stands up and gets close to you, you look so good he wanted to cry. not because he was sad but because he was so desperate.

"i want to bite you.." his eyes focus on your collarbones. you don't say anything but you weren't gonna let him touch you while you were this expensive shit.

he reaches for you but you grab his wrist "what are the rules?" he sighs and says "it doesn't matter because it's my birthday."

you shoot him a glare as you pick up your robe and go back into the bathroom. you come back out with some cat woman type shit on, connie's jaw drops once again.