xxvi.

you wake up to the smell of fresh bacon and toast. you get up from the bed and wrap the sheet around your body, going into the kitchen.

you're greeted with a amazing sight, connie was shirtless, his back dimples showed from on the top of his boxers and the little "calvin klein" print sticks out also.

lost by frank ocean plays on your alexa as he hums to it as he cooks.

he had a bunch of new tattoos, he had a butterfly tattoo, roman numbers, his name, all type of stuff. his sleeve tattoo shows from his back.

you back into the room and put on a oversized white shirt. you walk back out and walk up to him, wrapping your arms around his waist, resting your face in the crook of his neck.

he looks down at you and continues cooking, this whole setting seems so nostalgic. he grabs a plate from the cabinet and puts your omelette on the plate.

he sits it in front of you and watches you dive in. "you gonna eat?" you ask him and he says no "i need a full stomach for later.. we're going on a picnic"

his eyes curve up into a little smile and you smile at him. his smile was so cute, when he smiled his eyes smiled as well.

"for a date?" you ask him and he nods his head. "now hurry up and eat so we can go to the picnic"  he rushes you.

"what we wearing?" you ask him and he thinks before saying "let's wear our red bapes and some black jeans." you nod and then continue eating.

"you look pretty when you first wake up" he leans his face on his hand, taking in all your features. you smile and cover your mouth.

you finish up the omelette and he takes your plate as soon as you finish. you get up and walk towards connie, he stands in front of you.

you wrap your arms around his toned waist and peck his lips. "we should get in and out, i want a burger right now."

"yo hungry ass just ate" he looks down at you and picks you up off of your feet.  "i don't care."

"i know baby, we'll get burgers later" he puts your down and follows you into the room.

——

ilyconnie.

1/2