"Who said we weren't there? Whenever you needed something we made it accessible . What more do you want?" My mom spatted angrily.

I Chuckled humourisly.

"What i needed was you both the most when i used to get bully by my seniors. I needed u both to stand for me when i couldn't do it for myself , i needed u both to tell me that you are there but ... but none of that happened. Why?
Because you both were busy making your career while your only child at that time suffered. But you know what i am happy I am happy that atleast choti is not getting to see That side of you both which i saw. "

Before they could say anything more i strode out of the house. What did i said and why did i said that? I never wanted this. I cried and cried because that's what i could do at that very moment.

Noor you can't do this... They are your parents you can't talk like that with them . Stop being a kid . My mind was scolding me . I agree that what i did was wrong but why can't they understand that I don't want to get married. I don't wanna get attached to anyone who might break my heart in Future.  I don't want that again.....

I drove back to my home. My place where i can be whatever i like without worrying of anyone noticing me and questioning me.

I realised my life is not what it's used to be. I was no more happy , does his loving me back matterd that much to me . Did he really meant that much to me ? Why am I not able to forget him? I thought that maybe i will forget him within few days but that didn't happen...day by day my life feels like hell . I cried almost every single day . Some days tears came but it soon dried out.

Please god! Don't do this to me . I don't want to be like this. I am hating myself.

Author :

It was two months later after Noor's outbrust on her parents. She apologized to her parents and vice versa. They realised maybe they weren't the best parents for her .  She decided to move on in her life . And this time she did what her parents said was the best for her . And that is to get her married.

She agreed. She had to . She can't still forget the look on her mom's face when she said yes to get married. She has never seen her this happy ever. She thought of giving even this a chance. Anyways , her life had nothing left but just experiments. Her heart did it's own experiment because of which it's still in a corner sad .

You know someone should actually say it to him that it job is to just pump blood , then why the hell it just burn every single time.

She was getting ready in her parents home . Her face didn't had a smile nor did her heart was happy. Actually no one was happy except her parents obviously. But you know how people says that parents can never be wrong , she thought maybe listening to her parents would be the last Choice in her life at this time , and she did.

Cladding herself in a simple saree , she got ready . She was looking absolutely beautiful. Saree's compliment her really well.

She made her walk outside as her mother shouted her name to come outside. She doesn't wanted it to be old school like taking her to the drawing room. She came by herself , her eyes down which was quite usual for her now.

Her eyes went up and met with the most familiar pair of eyes which she was craving to see for months. Her heart started beating fast like really fast. She felt a bile rise up her throat. Her eyes started watering. Not standing there anymore she ran towards her room and closed the door. She let herself down with the support of door. She cried her eyes out. Her heart was out of control. Was it a dream? It was going crazy as if wanting to come out from her body and jump on him .