Wait, my makeup—the party—my hair.

"Wait" I stop kissing him and he starts kissing down my neck and I gasp as he starts to suck on my spot that makes me feel goosebumps all over.

"Seb" I moan and bite my lip so no one hears.

He groans on my neck "oh god I missed you calling me that"

He pecks my lips one then twice and drops me down on the floor.

"I didn't want to ruin my makeup" as I touch my lips.

He laughs and steps away from me. "Fuck the makeup, fuck the party I'd rather stay right here with you."

I close my eyes because that does sound tempting but we can't.

I open my eyes to see him staring at me. "We can't, we have costumes on already."

He whines "but I want to stay kissing you" and puffs out his bottom lip.

He's adorable. I laugh at him because I've never seen him this way.

"We can go to the party and you can still kiss me"

"I can still kiss you? You want me to keep kissing you?" He starts to cave me in against the door again with his hands next to my head.

"Yes, yes I want you to keep kissing me" "unless you don't want to-uh-I"

He pecks my lips softly. "Yes I want to kiss you" he kisses me again and again and then kisses my nose.

"Let's go before we don't leave at all" he grabs my hand and opens the door.

"Wait how's my lipstick?" I go to look in the mirror of my dresser and surprisingly it's still on. The only this that's messy is my shirt so I fix it and then I zoom in on my neck and see a red mark on my neck.

I gasp "that's not part of my costume Sebastian!"

"Hmmm it should be. Besides Harley Quinn is the jokers only" and he winks at me and wiggles his fingers for me to hold his hand.

We walk out of the room and everyone zooms in on our hands.

"Finally!!! We have to go you guys can fuck later!" Melanie shouts and starts stomping out of the apartment.

My jaw drops and I shout "bitch!" to her.

Sebastian laughs and we start walking hand and hand to his car. I'm sleeping over his house tonight so I have a small bag with me filled with things I need.

The party is at their house, Zac, Bren and Sean stayed there getting everything ready while Sebastian and Liam came to pick us up.

We get to his black Jeep and he opens the passenger door for me and helps me get in because his car is tall.

Short people problems.

He snickers and closes the door.

He gets in and puts on Peaches by Justin Bieber.

I love this song. I love Justin Bieber. I lo—

Nope, stop Camila.