Thirty - Aleksander

"Stop please, stop hurting him!" Anastasia screamed, as one of my men sent continuous punches to her father. "P-please, Aleksander, this isn't you." She cried.

I rolled my eyes. "You don't even fucking know me," I muttered.

Finally, he stopped punching him and her father began coughing up blood. "How dare you do this to me. I have authority over you, as someone who is older than you. We had an alliance and you want to throw all that away for some filthy whore?" He questioned, causing my blood to boil.

This time, I marched over to him and gave him a sharp punch across his face, causing his face to spin in the other direction . Anastasia continued screaming which caused me to send a death stare straight at her direction. "Shut the fuck up! You're lucky I can't hit you." And she stopped screaming.

"Now, are you ready to tell me why you wanted to kill Roberto's wife. No bullshit." I said, keeping my composure.

"Where's my wife?"

"She's fine, I don't want to touch her."

"Then why the hell are you keeping me here. What did I do?" Anastasia cried.

I looked at her and a small smirk made its way to my face. "Honestly, I just don't like you." I shrugged casually.

"I won't speak unless my wife and daughter are safe." Gabriele said, weakly.

"And I've already told you, I won't harm Anastasia or your wife as long as you tell me the truth." I snapped.

He looked up and grinned. "No chance in hell."

My soldier was about to make his way to hit him again but I stopped him. "It seems you can't be reasoned with. With words or with punches. So be it."

I removed a dagger from my pocket and proceeded to make my way towards him showing him the object I had in my hand.

"No, no, no, Dad, please speak. I'm begging you, I don't want anything to happen to you." Anastasia cried trying to inch closer to him but the two were tied up.

Just as I was about to start by cutting his fingers out the fucker passed out due to fear. "What the fuck," I muttered, dropping the dagger on the ground. "Your father is a piece of-." Before I could finish my direction turned to Anastasia who was pissing herself as she cried.

"Please, I'll tell you just don't hurt us we won't say anything, I promise." She cried softly.

I was never good at this whole interrogation thing. I could get too soft for these people. Truthfully I didn't want to harm Anastasia or her father. Her father was good to me and Anastasia was just a crazy bitch obsessed with me.

"I-It wasn't our f-f-family. I-It was S-Scarlett's ex-fiance." She stammered.

"Tobias?" I asked for clarification.

"Please don't tell him I told you." She cried, even harder.

"How are the Esposito's tied in with this?" I questioned getting even more confused than before.

She looked up at me. "The whole wedding thing was a trap, Aleksander. Tobias' family and mine had an alliance. The two of us were trying to grow your father's empire by tearing her's apart. Once Tobias was married to Scarlett he was going to kill her father and fully take over, handing it over to your father."

"Then why did your parents want you to marry me?" I asked, wondering where she fit into all of this.

"So the Esposito's could have easy access to yours through us. But that doesn't mean I didn't end up falling in love with you, Aleksander. I loved you so much, and I still do. I want us to be together. I don't care if you're in love with Scarlett. Use me as your secret. Please." She begged.