Nineteen - Scarlett

I continued staring at Aleksander, analyzing every part of his face trying to see how he really felt. I wonder if he was mad because I didn't respond to his messages anymore. I'm sure he'd understand. Hopefully.

"Mr. Salvadore," Tobias' voice said, causing me to look away. "May I have a moment with your daughter?"

"Of course! She's your wife." He chuckled, walking away.

Tobias held my hand and pulled me out of the party hall, and into an empty room. "Do you want me to kill him?" He asked once we were away from everyone.

"P-pardon?"

"I said, do you want me to kill him? Because I will kill Aleksander. Stop looking at him like that."

I gave him a look of annoyance. "I'm doing anything wrong," I sighed.

"Yes, you are."

"And what exactly is-."

"Scarlett, don't talk back to me. You may not be my wife yet but I have so much authority over you and I know for a fact nothing is stopping me from slapping the living hell out of you so if I were you I'd-."

Before he could finish my father made an appearance and gave me and Tobias a look. "Am I interrupting anything?" He said.

I didn't respond. Not like he'd believe me anyway.

"N-no. Nothing's wrong." Tobias smiled.

"Well Tobias, you and I need to discuss something."

"Again?" I asked, confused. "Why do you two always go off to discuss something in private?"

The three of us walked out of the empty room and back into the hallway.

"You wouldn't understand, Scarlett." Tobias shushed me, quickly. "And maybe it's best you don't go back to the party without me being there." He added, leaving with my father.

Once they were out of sight, I muttered, "I hate these men".

"Am I part of them?" Aleksander's voice questioned taking me off guard.

A smile made its way to my face and I tried to bite my lip to hide my excitement. "I'm not supposed to be talking to you." I smirked.

"And here we are, still talking." He shrugged. "How are you finding your engagement party? You don't look too happy."

I groaned, in irritation. "You're the first person to ask me how I feel about this whole thing. It's like nobody cares about me and how I feel about this whole situation. It's my wedding too, yet nobody is willing to ask me how I feel." I ranted.

"That's so wrong," He said, trying to hide his smile.

"Why are you smiling?" I snapped. "You think it's funny I'm getting married to a rapist?"

"No. The thought disgusts me. I'm just happy that you don't have any feelings for Tobias." He confessed.

I looked at him in horror. "The fact that it even crossed your mind that I could have feelings for Tobias is revolting, Aleksander. You know I could never like someone like that. He's just so infuriating. He treats me like a fucking object. He doesn't care about me, not even in the slightest."

"Yeah, obviously." He mumbled, rolling his eyes.

A server at the party walked past us with his head down aside from the quick glance he gave the two of us, then scurried away.

"Do you think it's smart for you and I to talk like this where anyone could see us?" I asked, growing paranoid that my father and Tobias would barge in.

He thought about it for a while then began looking around. "I'm sure there's a room somewhere,"

We walked down the halls for a bit until we found an empty room. We entered it, and Aleksander locked it from the inside. I looked around the room to see there was a minibar, a pool table, and a long comfortable couch. "This place looks nice." I said.

He walked over to the bar and searched the wine bottles. Once he picked a bottle of wine and poured two drinks, presumably for the two of us.

"No thank you, I don't drink." I smiled, walking over to the bar and taking a seat on the stool.

He raised a brow and smirked, ever so slightly. "Is that because your boyfriend told you not to?" He teased, causing me to become angry once more.

"Tobias doesn't tell me what to do, Aleksander. Look," I grabbed the wine glass and downed it in one go.

Honestly, the taste was revolting, but anything to prove my point.

He poured me another glass, almost as if he was taunting me.

I looked at the cup suspiciously. "You're not planning on making me blackout drunk for some evil plan, right?"

"No, I am. I'll kidnap you and take you back to my place. Then we can watch a movie and have some real fun," He joked, pouring himself another glass and drinking it.

Being slightly tipsy would stop the mood from being ruined, plus I'd love to see a drunk Aleksander.

He poured one more glass for himself and we clink our glasses together, trying to hold in our laughter. We both drank it and I pushed the cup away when I was done. "How strong is it?"

"Very." He answered walking away from the bar and over to the pool table. "You know how to play pool?" He said, picking up the stick and rubbing it against the chalk. The balls were already set in position. It's like we were meant to be here tonight.

"I know that's a stick and you use that stick to hit the balls in the hole." I shrugged and walked toward him.

He cringed at the words I used. "It's a cue, not a stick. And yes that's practically how you play." He said, aiming to hit the white ball. He looked like a professional.

I usually found it attractive when a man played a sport like football or even basketball. But pool? Who knew I'd find this much more attractive.

He hit the ball causing the other ones to spiral out of control on the board, two fell into a hole while the other began making a rest. "I'll show you how to use the 'stick' to hit the balls." He chuckled.

I walked closer to him and looked at the table up close. I took the stick from him, or the cue, as he likes to say, and tried to aim for one of the balls.

"No, no, no. You use the white balls to hit the other balls." He explained, pulling my hands away. "I'll show you." He sighed.

He came inches toward me and I could feel his breath on my neck and his crotch area just against my ass. "Fuck," I muttered, looking away from the table.

He just chuckled.

He held my fingers to make it easier to show me how to play. "You play like this," And with his own power, he hit the ball flawlessly and caused another two to go into the hole.

I sighed. "I may not be good at pool but I can tell you something I am pretty good at," I smirked, as I felt his boner rub against me.

"And what's that?"

"Find out."

*-*-*

Smut scene next chapter or wtv 😌

QUESTION: DO YOU GUYS SCARLETT OR ALEKSANDER'S PARENTS ARE GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY'RE DOING?