Four - Scarlett

I walked out of my walk-in closet with a scowl on my face. "This is the 5th outfit, Calvino and quite frankly, I will not be changing anymore. I don't care what you say."

I made sure to save the best for last because I knew we'd spend too much time on Calvino rejecting the first four dresses.

There was no way I was letting him deny me of this dress.

It was a white chiffon long-sleeved dress that hugged my body. I was always told to thank my mother for the amazing body she blessed me with.

He rolled his eyes as he looked at my outfit. "Maybe you should stay home," He muttered.

"You're the one who gave me the idea of going out! Now I want to go out and there's nothing you can do to change my mind." I finalled.

"Fine." He groaned, getting up from my bed. "Let's go."

Once we got to the club I could already hear the music thumping and blasting out from the building.

The purple and blue lights seemed to be the only visible light source tonight. My hand grabbed to reach the door handle but before I could, Calvino's hand latched out to stop me. "What?" I snapped, with an irritated look on my face.

"Let's go over the rules, Sorellina," He began with a serious look on his face. "Number one, once you enter this night club I don't want to see you getting drunk or high." [Italian Translation: Sister]

"No problem. I don't like drinking anyway."

"Number two, if anyone gives you a wrong vibe, come tell me immediately. I want nothing happening to you, Scarlett."

I nodded my head signifying him I understood.

"Number three, any guy you meet, understand this will be a temporary relationship. In fact not a relationship. A temporary exchangement."

"Number four, you can't lose your virginity. If Dad finds out he'll kill you and the guy who you gave it to so please remain a virgin tonight."

"And number five. You entered this club with me so that means you leave this club with me. I don't want to be looking for you only to find out someone kidnapped you. So if you're not present by the time-."

"Oh my God, Vino! Can you stop talking to me like I'm 15? I'm 20, I can handle myself. I'm no longer a child. I can make my own decisions. Just trust in me?" I complained.

He inhaled slowly before switching off the car. "F-fine. But please be careful."

I nodded my head eagerly. I couldn't wait to do things that would piss off not only Tobias but my father also.

We got out of the car and made our way inside.

It wasn't too packed but at the same time there were a lot of people inside. Calvino did say this place was for people who could afford it.

There was a stage with two strippers performing on it, men and women watching them close by.

Some people were dancing on the dance floor, others were drinking or even eating a meal.

It was quite lowkey but still looked really fun.

"Well, this is what you wanted." My brother said, audibly. "Go get us a table nearby so we know where to meet up."

I nodded my head and proceeded to make my way towards a table.

As I was searching for one, my eyes couldn't help but scan every single person here. Eventually my eyes landed on one of the strippers who had been looking at me.